for Ranma's Hair

10/15/2018 c1 Sakura
Rapunzel Ranma.
3/25/2017 c1 8Luna12
Very cute and we'll written. Great beats between Ranma and Akane. Please continue!
1/25/2017 c1 arcanasage
I like your story so far, and I'm hoping that you will continue it.
1/24/2017 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Irony bomb-LOL
1/21/2017 c1 James Birdsong
Well written fanfic
1/5/2017 c1 diablo40000
I like this story, sounds fun, you think Ranma can make a fightings tyle using his hair in both forms?
1/4/2017 c1 15Richard Ryley
Hm. This is interesting. I was going to point out that the hair will quickly become unmanageable if Ranma loses the whisker for more than a few minutes, but the fact that this has happened before and Ranma's girl form provides a way to reverse it means there is a way out.

Of course, Ranma could also avoid the danger of the whisker by staying female. I could see this turning into a "stuck as a girl" fic, but at least Ranma has a goal to meet so he can turn back. And Akane's going to be pursuing him to let him know he doesn't have to worry about it any more.

Which brings to my big question. Why didn't the hair just fall out when the whisker's magic expired? I'm guessing the same magic that keeps it from being cut is keeping it from falling out. But that means that there is some magic still ongoing, even though the hair growing magic has worn off. Maybe Ranma's hair will fall out slowly in his male form, just as it does in his female form.

And I wonder if Akane will bring up her own long hair that she lost. That was very much a coming of age moment for her, and obviously she keeps it short because Ranma called it cute. I'm sure she can empathize with Ranma both on the inconvenience of long hair to a martial artist, and the relationship between images of masculinity and femininity and hair length. (Amusingly, throughout history male hair styles have varied widely in length, while female styles have been fairly constant)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service