for Keeper of the Forgotten

2/18/2017 c3 8ShadowWeaver29
My poor heart almost failed me when Shisui was pronounced dead. I enjoy your story and hope to see more from the future.
1/14/2017 c2 Random Reader
I like that there are no jinchuriki in this story. There's just something about the Biju being in the wild that just appeals to me. I'm not really a fan of the arranged marriage situation Naru's been placed in, but if it must happen, I would prefer Shisui over Itachi. Not sure what you are planning yet with the Minato/Kushina situation, so I will wait a bit more before commenting on that aspect. I just hope Kushina figures into the story more and that we will see some chapters in Uzushiogakure.
1/13/2017 c2 Lugiaman14
I'm going to try and reserve my judgement for this conflict, cause I can see ways in which it can be resolved that I will enjoy, but with the way you've weaved the tale thus far, I'm not sure that's your direction. I'm biased to enjoy mother figures in stories, seeing as for most of my life I've only had my mom. My biological dad wasn't fit to raise children, he was fit to raise teenagers, so mom divorced him when I was 4. And my step-dad hated my state so he was constantly running off. The way I see this story going, Naru is going to end up staying in Konoha regardless of how this family drama goes down cause of her Sharingan, with or without her mother. But that's just my personal opinions on the matter of this conflict. You write the story the way you envision it, don't let my singular voice stop you. I can't promise I'll enjoy it regardless if it ends in favor of Minato, but I'll give it a chance to before I cut my losses.
1/10/2017 c1 Lugiaman14
An interesting concept. I'm curious to see how you expand upon it if you get enough support for it.