for Pillow Talk

3/2/2019 c2 grace1600
this is terrificially sexy and intimate ... finally a satisfying look into their first night! thank you!
5/26/2017 c2 Kristina
Continue on this story! There is like zero like and Lorelei stories from revival! This has been great but brief !
4/1/2017 c2 Kristina
Write more please! I love this series and
Over your writing!
2/17/2017 c2 31CoffeeDrinker
That was perfection, wonderfully sweet and deliciously sexy. I will now always imagine that this is exactly what happened after their dinner at Sniffy's.
2/13/2017 c2 90savvyliterate
I love seeing stories set during this slice of that episode. I love how passionate and tender it is, and the moment he asked for her consent to go harder was really sweet. It's an interesting contrast to with the first chapter set so many years later and they're so in tune with each other. I can't wait to see more.
2/12/2017 c2 fanficfun15
Thank you for this! Not enough LL stories. Love the past memories mixed in with their present lives. I hope you continue.
2/12/2017 c2 Bubbles
So glad you continued this!
2/11/2017 c1 Droolia
Good pillow talk. So sweet. Glad lorelai got to share her moment too.
2/11/2017 c2 4JumpingCattleHockey
The whole series is going to be amazing, I know this, but I maintain chapter 2 will remain my favorite because I am a total glutton for Written in the Stars fic. Excellent job, as always!
2/11/2017 c2 3KnightInShiningFlannel
I loved this! So hot, deep and cute. And Luke and Lorelai actually openly being meaningful to each other is so great, especially since ASP somehow stopped doing that for them... lol
2/11/2017 c2 littlebittykittyone
Jesus! That was amazing!
2/11/2017 c2 18PurryCat
Holy cow! There wasn't one word in there I didn't love. You freaking wrote a masterpiece. I have no idea how you did it, but you satisfied every cell of this JavaJunkie heart, especially when Luke admitted he shouldn't have mentioned him investing in the inn in the s4 finale. This will be reread many times.
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
This was so sweet and so them. Love your stories, and this one is no different!
1/5/2017 c1 ohyougirl
So excited to see a new story from you! You do a great job of capturing their voices and making the transition from the characters on screen to the characters on paper seamless.
1/5/2017 c1 FiveFootTwo
This is perfection, and is exactly as I pictured the moments after the revival to be. I enjoyed the pillow talk, and their openness and honesty. Thank you for writing!
19 Page 1 2 Next »