for Royalty and Love

5/12/2017 c28 4ArmaduraStar7
Wow, Calico (I love the name). I like her clothing choice, and she is right. The Selection is a bit vain. I'm a bit disappointed that she's gone, especially because we didn't see much of her. I like Eirlys. I'm looking forward to the date with Issa! The chapter was great, thanks for updating!
5/12/2017 c28 Shannoone
Wow, this chapter was definitely short! Matt hasnt gone on a date with all the girls yet? That's a surprise, there are so many chapters! And sheesh Eirlys is definently harsh!
5/12/2017 c28 1Moonbear37
I enjoyed reading this chapter, and I'm excited for the date with Larissa! I'm not sure if I like Calico, though, something about her just puts me on edge. Eirlys investigating Cecily should be interesting. It's fine if it's short, it's always good to read your writing!
5/4/2017 c27 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Plot twist Eirlys is a mole for the rebels I'm calling it now. Lol I hope she can find out what Matt did to ease his nerves. (Ya know unless I'm right lol)
5/2/2017 c27 sweetandsimple1
You have one typo here – the word "after" at the end of the chapter has been typed "aftee". Other than that, this chapter's alright. Nice to see that you're consitent in quality control, haha.
5/2/2017 c26 sweetandsimple1
Eirlys is by far my favourite character. She's fun to read and in some ways she's relateable. Keep up the good work!
5/1/2017 c27 4ArmaduraStar7
Ooh, new chapter! I really liked it, it was short but good. I love the relationship between Evelyn and Matt, I like that they're friends. Lol, Eirlys showed up in sweats. She's interesting, I can't wait to find out what she will do!
5/1/2017 c27 1Moonbear37
It's great to see more of Evelyn! And Eirlys, of course. It was very well-written and enjoyable to read. I hope you do well on your exam!
5/1/2017 c27 2drakel19088
sorry, I'm in the middle of class so this can't be long, but damn! Matt's getting into some serious shit... dramaaa...
5/1/2017 c26 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Eirlys is quite the interesting girl. Too bad about her anxiety though sounds like she has a rough time of it. Haha it be a real shocker if she was the one watching ambrosia lol.
4/29/2017 c26 1Moonbear37
This chapter was certainly something. Seeing Eirlys's point of view and learning about her social anxiety just made her even more relatable, and now I feel really sorry for her. I can't wait to see what happens with Ambrosia and that whole aspect of the story! Keep up the great work!
4/27/2017 c25 sweetandsimple1
Hi! So sorry for lack of activity; I've been a bit busy IRL and have only had time to log in today! You're doing great so far – keep up the good work!
4/24/2017 c25 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
I really wanna see what those two are cooking up this waiting is killing me lol. Ambrosia...she's a puzzle that one never really know what's goin on with her. Still love her though! If Cecily doesn't wanna do it then she can stop what's the worst that could happen?...okay nevermind had to think that through. Sigh I just hope that both of them can be happy one day. Great chapter ya know I feel like I say this every chapter hahaha but the only mistakes I could really see were some missing words and some double words other than that it was awesome!
4/24/2017 c25 6Crystalized Flowers
Oooh Matt.
Sorry for not reviewing in a long time! I still come back from time to time to read the updates, but I've moved to AO3. Still reading though, though my reviews will probably be in guest from now on.
I usually don't watch for updates so I binge read every few chapters ;;.
4/24/2017 c25 1Moonbear37
Great chapter! I feel more sympathy for Ambrosia now, it's sad to think that she used to be a much more vibrant person when she's a bit more lifeless now. You've really done a good job with writing the past few chapters, and I hope you continue to keep up the wonderful writing you've been doing!

As for your question, I definitely know that Rose is a Ravenclaw. To me, Matt is tied between Slytherin and Gryffindor. The former because he can sometimes be a little slytherin-ish to me, the latter because he has that reckless Gryffindor thing that pops up from time to time.
139 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »