for Royalty and Love

4/24/2017 c25 Guest
Okay, didn't see the Hogwart houses thing. Here we go!

Ambrosia: Slytherin. NOT because she is doing bad stuff, but because she is pretty cunning.

Matt: Hufflepuff. Idk why, I just get that vibe.

Kadeyn: I have no clue.

James: Gryffindor. He is very kind and chivalrius (I can't spell). Or maybe Hufflepuff.

Rylie: Ravenclaw. She likes to learn things.

Evelyn: I don't know. I would think maybe Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff. 'Puff because she is kindhearted, Ravenclaw because she's pretty smart in my opinion, and Slytherin because she is loyal to her friends.

Leonel: Gryffindor. Because of his stubborness and because he does what he thinks is right.

Ashlynn: I think Slytherin. She is seen as cold, but is actually pretty nice.
4/24/2017 c25 4ArmaduraStar7
Hi!

Ambrosia and Kadeyn used to be a couple right? So now her room is gray. I like red better. The thing Ambrosia said about the red was cool. Although I'm not quite sure what she's talking about. Cecily is doing it only because she thinks she has to? She probably should stop.

Matt definetly wouldn't kill anyone. And Cecily shouldn't die. God I'm doing this in the wrong order XD

NO MATT DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP! He drinks alcohol too much.

Overall, great chapter! I though Ambrosia wouldn't be to main character-ish, but she is! Thanks for updating :)
4/21/2017 c24 ArmaduraStar7
The chapter was great! I like the thing with the friends coming instead of family, that's good for my character (but then not). BTW, thanks for mentioning Rhea and her getting a date soon. And yeah the first one was awkward.
Ooh, Ambrosia and Cecily are planning to get info. I like Cecily, she seems like she doesn't want to do it. She's cool, and Ambrosia is as well.
The part where they are discussing the trade stuff is cool. Matt's dad should teach them more about that kind of stuff, since they are confused.
Like I said before, great chapter! And thanks for updating!
4/21/2017 c24 2drakel19088
oh my god i'm so sorry! I completely understand about the whole reviewing thing - and I did actually drop off for a couple chapter and just read them all when you posted for Chapter 23. I didn't review any of them and I'm so sorry! Here's a couple of things that I can think off the top of my head for the past few chapters

a) I LOVE RILEY AND ROWENNA THAT FRIENDSHIP IS SO CUTE! I like how they're both super cheeky and close - it's adorable. Rowena's job is pretty unique, and I like the whole sister act thing. Very Chicago. So, Riley and Rowena's friendship name is officially Roley. ROLEY FOREVER

b) Omfg rose the little cinnamon roll, fine, just break my heart, it's cool, I'll just be over here deceased. I low key ship her and Matthew and I'm excited to see how it goes!

c) poor karsyn! i feel like i didn't know that much about her but her having to leave bc of her sister as opposed to matt makes me like her a lot more

d) Ambrosia and Kaedyn is official OTP like there is no one else. They had better be together or else there is gonna b some serious bitch-ploding going on in here (jk you're the author and whatever decision u make goes) BUT SERIOUSLY THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER

e) I'm just liking cecile more and more

f) oooooo Bexley's in a meeting? Go Bex! And wait, Aaron's coming?! DRAMA

Once again I'm so sorry about not reviewing in a long time, I've just gotten really sloppy about it (trust me there are other stories that I have yet to review and the authors are really pissed at me but it's fine i'm fine) but I promise to be more consistent! Great Chapter! Update soon!
4/21/2017 c24 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Dawww no problem! As for this chapter it was nice I wonder what Brexly did to get King Douche Lord to like her so much ya know what im sure she nust used her smooth criminal abilities lol. Ambrosia and Cecily are gonna srart some trouble which means drama or rebles my guess is it's rebles. Also that mention of Prim Minister Douche Lord did not go unseen can't be too happy with his daughter right now I imagine. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what Ambrosia and cecily have for us!
4/16/2017 c23 tobi-is-an-artist-too
Well those are some dance lessons gone to waste lol. The Queen of France seems pretty interesting I wonder what the Queen of Italy is like hm? Also love the cousin I'm sure if it was up to her she would just show up in some sweatpants lol. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
4/16/2017 c23 1Moonbear37
Congratulations on 100 reviews! I enjoyed the chapter, and it was great to meet Eirlys and Queen Adelaide. I already really like Eirlys, and I hope we get to see more of her in the near future. I feel sorry for Karsyn. I eagerly await the next update!
4/16/2017 c22 2Fryllabrille201
Tsula seems to be very wonderful! (And I love her name) Also, I'm excited to meet France and Italy's royalties. Don't worry about the update, life can be very busy. Good luck for your exams and I'll always wait for the next chapter :)
4/16/2017 c21 Fryllabrille201
I'm so sorry! I truly thought I'd reviewed this chapter before...
This is certainly interesting! Somehow, I like this side of Ambrosia. So power-hungry and scheming... and her hate is centered on Queen Ashlynn more than the king. I'm curious of the reason... This chapter also gives me more insight of Cecily's character. I'm looking forward to see what will happen next!
4/12/2017 c22 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
These girls are just precious and don't worry waiting usually means that its gonna be good and it was! I patiently await the next chapter and I wish you luck on your exams! Keep up the great work!
4/12/2017 c22 1Moonbear37
I like how you managed to fit both Matt practicing languages with Tsula and Rylie reading with Rose in this chapter! I can't wait to meet the French and Italian leaders. It's completely fine that you've been taking time to update, everyone has things to do, and procrastinating seems to be a natural human thing. I certainly do it more than I actually get writing done. If it takes up valuable time you could be using to study, I understand if you need to take that time to do things other than write. I love the story, and will be happy even if you update once a month!
3/26/2017 c21 Sweetandsimple1
Yay, a new update! It's spelled "angels", not "angles" but that aside, I don't think I saw any spelling errors.

Another interstIng look at Ambrosia and Cecily's characters. I like how this is all shaping up!
3/26/2017 c21 4ArmaduraStar7
Thanks for updating!

Wow, Ambrosia! I thought she was really nice sometimes, and a bit weird sometimes, but wow! She really doesn't like Ashlynn. And she really wants power. I like her motto-is it a motto? I didn't know how to put it.

Cecily is cool, the ex-rebels made an alliance! Maybe they could attack or do something like that. She seems smart and powerful.

Again, thanks for updating! The chapter was amazing!
3/26/2017 c21 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Whoa man! Didn't think that ambrosia could be so power hungry and crafty. I wanna see more! Also Cecily is gonna shake things up just like I thought she was. Things are getting exciting!
3/26/2017 c21 1Moonbear37
I'm glad the latin was put to good use, even though I'm sure I didn't do a perfect job of translating it. Seeing Ambrosia's point of view was exciting, and it was great learning more about both her and Cecily. I also liked hearing about Queen Ashlynn, and what Ambrosia thought of her. You did a good job writing this chapter, and I can't wait to see what comes next!
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »