for Royalty and Love

3/21/2017 c20 2Fryllabrille201
I feel a bit bad for Rose at first, she seems to be very shy. But in the second scene she seems to gain more confidence in the lab and I'm so glad to see that. Kudos for Matt to give her just what she needs :) Looking forward for the next chapter, keep writing!
3/17/2017 c20 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Aww that was cute of him taking her to a lab putting her in her comfort zone. Simply adorable this date was! Great job sugar!
3/17/2017 c20 Sweetandsimple1
Awww Rose is so cute! It's sad that she does SH though. Sweet chapter.
3/17/2017 c19 2Fryllabrille201
Rowena is very unique and overall wonderful person, it's interesting to read about her belief and her job. It's kind of amusing to see the king making comments on every selected. And of course I'll be interested with the sequel! I'd be glad to see how much Matt and The One have grown in the future. I'm also curious about the change of pace with the date, looking forward for the next chapter, keep writing :D
3/14/2017 c19 valentina's sorrows
Thank you fro writing Rowena! It was really cool reading about her. You really captured her essence and I appreciate that a lot.
3/13/2017 c19 4ArmaduraStar7
Ooh, Rowena is cool! I love her motto, and that she just "knows" things. Have we seen the car of boxes? I get the feeling it was mentioned, but I could be wrong.

She's a circus performer! Well, sort of. Maybe she could read Matt's fortune sometime, that would be cool.

I wonder what they're doing. What was the king going to say? The date sounds cool!

Well, of course I'd be interested! Thanks for updating!
3/12/2017 c19 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Aw man poor Matt I really hope that he doesn't get that look too it can't feel good. Also Rowana is pretty cool too she's got that whole psychic thing going on which is pretty awesome! About an epilogue after this I think it's a swell idea we get to see how the winner deals with being royalty and the jazz that comes with that. We could also see how the girls who lost are doing like did they do a total downward spiral? Did the resolve these messed up home situations they seem to be stuck in? Did they find love of their own? Things like that I'm totally game for! Unless you had other plans then I'm totally game for anything! Just like I'm totally game for Rowena's date! :)
3/8/2017 c18 2Fryllabrille201
Ooh, I love Emmy and Matt's interaction (and that kiss!). I also like her personality, she seems to be aconfident and easy-going. And that 'something bad happens during a selection', why did you say that, Matt? XD Anyway, it's nice to see more Rylie. Looking forward for the next chapter, keep writing :)
3/7/2017 c18 sweetandsimple1
Cute! Emmy sounds great... She's also tough and got higher tolerance than I do. I'm not a girl myself, but I imagine if I were talking about something that mattered to me and someone tried to swoop in and kiss me without my consent, I would have been very upset.

One tiny thing: it's "it would be good practiCe" (noun), not "practiSe"(verb).

I do like how we get to see a bit more of Matt and his interaction with his siblings, though. More of that, please?
2/27/2017 c17 Fryllabrille201
I actually find myself liking Matt and Athanasia's relationship, they seemed to be very happy back then... And now that I know the full story, I feel so bad for him. I wonder if the killer would appear somewhere in the future. Anyway, yes, Alexis is a total angel who deserves all the love *looking at you, James*
Looking forward for the next chapter, keep writing :)
2/27/2017 c16 Fryllabrille201
Aaah! That last scene! I kind of expect Brooklyn to be close with Athanasia, but I totally didn't expect Matt to kill her. Okay, now, going to the first scene, so Alexis is going to have a boy and a girl! That's lovely! Also that mention about Ashlynn and Leonel's strained relationship made me curious... Well, I'm off to the next chapter :)
2/26/2017 c17 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Your right Matt if everyone was just like Alexis it would be a world full of ice cream and peace. Well didn't see that coming ope not at all. I assumed it was some sort of drunk driving accident or a random rebel attack but that no wasn't expecting that. Are any of the girls a shrink cause it seems that everyone in that castle needs one Selected included.
2/25/2017 c16 2drakel19088
ok, um, NO I did NOT see that coming! Dude! He killed her?! well... that clears a lot up... i'm not gonna do a ton of review because i'm still processing this, but since that was such a surprising revaluation, GREAT JOB
2/25/2017 c16 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
...okay I am gonna be completely honest and say that I did see that coming...sorry...its mostly cause I always go to the worst case scenario in my head it wasn't but deliver on your part it was actually rather good delivery on your part. Also did kaydan have like a break down or something cause that's what it felt like to me at least and what was his original plan leak it to the press? If so that's far more impressive than using it as black mail as that's being done by brooklyn. Also poor Matt I hope he doesn't drink himself silly and do something dumb.
2/25/2017 c16 4ArmaduraStar7
OMG, Matt killed Athanasia?! Wow . . . that was a shocker. I liked it when they were thinking of names for the babies. They are going to be a boy and a girl, right? Anyways, I love love love the chapter. Great job!
139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »