for Paint

2/15/2017 c1 1CarolinaEirasSa
This looks amazing! I'd definitely read a full story in this AUSince you said you wanted us readers to point out grammar mistakes, I made a list. It may sound like a lot, but they are all small, discreet mistakes. You did extremely well. I've (unfortunately) seen native speakers with much worse English than yours is. "left on their way to home" sounds weird. "left to go home" or "left on their way home" are more natural.
"slow paced" should be "slowly pacedon a prestigious art gallery" should be "in a prestigious art galleryand thought his duty to ensure" should be "and thought his duty to be ensuringits cracking sound, revealing" should be "its cracking sound revealingIs it everything alright?" should be "Is everything alright?blurted his concern" should be "blurted out his concernthe urge of lifting her" should be "the urge to lift herHe knew very well those thoughts of insecurity." should be "He knew those thoughts of insecurity very the bad luck that se stomped" should be "Unluckily, she stomped" or "With her bad luck, she stompedHer eyes opened as saucers" is not right. You'd usually use the expression as "Her eyes like saucers.", but then you lose the meaning of action (opening). You'd be better off just saying "Her eyes opened wide.a dance more casual" should be "a more casual dance"
Typo on "Even after the had left"
1/18/2017 c1 28glassfacet
Beautiful story! I would very much like to see this blossom into a full AU story, as I haven't seen it done before and the premise is interesting. Take your time and let it come if it will. I look forward to reading more of your work here!
1/12/2017 c1 Guest
that was cute, thanks
1/8/2017 c1 paulagato
Hola me encantó la idea de tu historia, me gustaria mucho que la siguieras , para poder disfrutarla!
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
This is amazing! Wish there was more!
1/5/2017 c1 NieLis
Very nice and fluffy story love how it's just one shot. Don't worry about the English it's good.
NL
1/5/2017 c1 5MWEH
Beautiful - that's the only way I can think of describing it
1/4/2017 c1 Blushweaver
Fantastic. I can see how this would be one of the climax scenes In an au. I understand the need to get it out of your head. It was fun to read. Thanks for writing it!
1/4/2017 c1 390mutemuia
Amazing!
I loved this AU, and how you turned LME into a LMAA full of color, art and passions.
It's a kind of sad to see how they behave the same as canon version XD You kept them the same but different.
I would read more of this.