for Our Promise Beneath the Cherry Blossom Trees

10/17/2020 c6 5KatherineBlackwell
Looking forward to any updates, if you have any planned.
4/11/2018 c1 8Wangz
Short
5/4/2017 c1 4Fandomgirl1012
this is such an amazing story! I'm so impressed with it and am dying for the next chapter! update soon!
5/4/2017 c6 25TheOrichalconThief
Wehey, an update! And what a heart-wrenching one at that! Seriously, seeing Sasuke like this is very painful even for me, it must be so horrible for him and Sakura's hatred is kind of only making it worse...if only she knew the truth, but that would shell-shock her for sure! You really need to continue writing this, I need her reactions!
...And SasuSaku love.
I enjoy your Jiraiya very much, I giggle all the time at his funny remarks and the way he bickers with Naruto. The whole scene with him in it is just wonderful, and, oh- Tsunade. How she told him to meet her there later, it was so tsun and at the same time plain hilariously cute. I loved it! You totally have to update soon!
5/3/2017 c6 henneko
Oh man, my heart broke along with Sasuke's. Thanks for the update!
5/3/2017 c6 KahnaNe
Oh man... this is such a good story! I love the concept... can't wait to find out about their past. So mysterious ;)
5/3/2017 c6 Writer2098
Ouch, I think my heart broke along with Sasuke's.
Anyways, thank you for updating, I hope we'll gert to read a new chapter again soon, and that I really really want to know Sakura's and Sasuke's History, that's all for now!
2/6/2017 c5 Janhavikalantre15
The plot's interesting and your writing style is pretty impressive and the best thing is that sasuke is IN character
1/24/2017 c2 her3iam
Another really well written fanfic. Your style seemed to have improved even more with regard of your older fanfics, well I guess this goes without saying. Looking forward to reading the other chapters
1/10/2017 c5 3TheEmeraldWitch
Loved this chapter. When Sasuke hugged Sakura back legit gasped and said "awe"! It made my heart so sad though because she doesn't remember anything. I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/10/2017 c5 Guest
Great chapter! I loved the sasusaku scene. It was touching and upsetting at the same time. I can't wait for Sakura to remember her past. At least something to convince her to further explore her feelings and try to find out why Sasuke seems so familiar. There's so much I'm curious about!
1/10/2017 c5 Guest
Um more sasuke pov also can we find out already about whynsakur acant seem to remember anything beforw she was 17 and whonis her ex so she moved on but sasuke remained loyal that sucks likeni can see why sasuke doesnt want to deal wity her his heart never moved on
1/10/2017 c5 25TheOrichalconThief
*grabs a digital cookie whilst expressing her feelings about this chapter*
Poor, innocent Sasuke! He is being so selfless here, I can feel his pain! I am also sorry for Sakura, these memories must be driving her mad after all. But kya! What if they had kissed!? Maybe it would have triggered memories! And the way you described the hug was very intense - you could tell how much Sasuke ached for her...if only Sakura remembered! The scene properly pulled at lots of my heart strings...
*slowly and sneakily grabs another cookie*
And Shikamaru - oh, Shikamaru! I love how you present this character so spot on, together with his wife as well. I adore that couple and love it that you have decided to have them married and all wonderfully in love with one another in their own way. I also love that Shikamaru is quite a bit older and Sakura's shogi partner. That's really awesome! It's very creative!
Please keep going! You are doing wonderful *takes one last cookie to nibble on*
1/9/2017 c5 Naelyn
That was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
1/8/2017 c4 Kumikocr