for Ghosts of Christmas Past (One Shot)

1/18/2017 c1 11NightOwlHoot
Hello,
Thanks for reading Bouc0101, Guest and Covert Affairs Intelligence!
I agree Bouc0101, I do love Eyal’s character. A spin off with him would be great. Oded Fehr is sometimes on Blacklist and he plays the same character essentially, a Mossad operative.

I wonder what day to day life would be like for Annie and Ryan and so I pound out ideas when I have time. I usually imagine conflicts over their work, but wanted to portray them working through a difficult conversation like normal people would. Wanted to show that Annie is capable of confronting and pushing through for a relationship. They both have grief and sorrow in their pasts. I know people who have gotten past a horrible tragedy and loss found love again and I am inspired by them.

I’ll think about what else I can come up with for a continuation of this story, but I didn’t write it with any more in mind.

THANKS for reading!
1/17/2017 c1 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
This was amazing. I know it's a oneshot but I think it could definitely be a two shot. Would love to hear her explain Ben to him.
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
Such a nice Christmas story for us! Thank you! I love that you've shown us a side of Annie where she is willing to work through a relationship and not duck and run.
1/5/2017 c1 6bouc0101
I'm more an Eyal L. fan but love this story. Missing CA. Thanks for keeping it alive in our imagination!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service