for He That Dies Pays All Debts

8/22/2020 c4 origamigriffon3246
I just read all 3 of your stories and they’re so good! I love the idea and PLEASE UPDATE!
8/19/2019 c4 12Loftcat27
This is a really great story.
10/6/2018 c4 rosypenderwick
You are an absolute gift to this earth and you've just made my day with this chapter! I'm so glad to see you're back! Excited to see where the story's going, love the character dynamics, love Bart, and literally everything about it is amazing :) thank you!
10/6/2018 c4 6Adrianna Agray
Yeah an update: ) fantastic writing: ) I really thought Jason would kill Bart for a second there : ) I cannot wait for more : )
10/5/2018 c4 LDKlove
Yay! I'm glad you've decided to continue this.
10/5/2018 c4 1Tom2011
Thanks for updating. Agreed, growing up is a dangerous trap. But still we found a time to wrote. Hope you find more time soon.
8/27/2018 c1 LDKlove
Continue please
1/18/2018 c3 Tom2011
Nice story. Hope to read new chapter.
12/13/2017 c1 Guest
Please update soon! I really like the story
10/27/2017 c3 Guest
Amazing story and another great chapter please update soon
10/1/2017 c3 rosypenderwick
I'd like to thank you for murdering me with this update. I'm so glad to see you're back!
9/28/2017 c3 Guest
His-Lady-Outlaw
Gods it been so long. I forgot it was on my watch list. Welcome back my friend. I do hope for more chapters before a age another year
9/29/2017 c3 6Adrianna Agray
Glad you are back : ) update soon : ) this is getting exciting : )
9/28/2017 c3 6VeronicaChase
I honestly only get mad if I was there when you updated frequently (which I wasn't) so it doesn't bother me
9/28/2017 c3 7Rainfall04
Just so you know, the wait doesn't bother me, hiatus is hiatus no matter how long just as long as it gets done eventually. I really liked this chapter a lot and I can't wait for the next one! Also, I'm not really sure but does Dick know that Jason is the red hood or no? And I'm assuming Robin is going to be asking that question of "He says he's my what?" Bart's probably going to end up telling him that Red Hood says he's Jason. Or maybe not, idk. I seriously have no idea where this story is headed and I know it's only three chapters in but I can't wait to get more plot and try and figure it out! Anyway, hope you have a wonderful day! Till next time!
28 Page 1 2 Next »