for That Time Krillin Joined The Avengers

4/16 c1 1Las piedras
Solo espero a que no muera en este universo
1/2 c1 2 Up
I would very much like to see this become a full story.
12/1/2020 c1 Guest
I'd love to see an orign story to this, I love it
3/19/2020 c1 36robert32514
this should be made into a story
8/17/2019 c1 Thomas-The-TMC
Make this a real thing because its great
1/7/2019 c1 17Varnienne
I have to say this was unexpected, but I really liked it.
10/14/2018 c1 3Blue Marvel 0
Reading this for the second time, I definitely want to see a full length story of Krillin in the first Avengers movie. Good story. Later
9/22/2018 c1 Guest
Continue the story
12/22/2017 c1 Guest
12 favorites, 10 review 1 this one, 23 already.
12/19/2017 c1 Guest
IMO either Krillin or Yamcha are the only ones from the Z warriors who can remotely be considered MCU level powerful. Even then ther are waaay waaay too strong.
At the start of Dragon balls when Goku and Krillin met, and were being trained by Roshi, Krillin could already pull/lift a boulder the size of a truck.
And keep in mind Piccolo, with a power level of less than 1000 was able to blow up the moon without stressing himself or powering up. And Krillin finished the DBZ series i.e Namak series at around 5000.
So, yeah. DBZ Krillin would be able to kick Thanos's ass from one end of the universe to the other..
Just sayin, DBZ characters are too OP.
Also, i hope you continue this story, not just as a one shot. But please keep Krillin's power low. Like the level if when Raditz came to Earth.
11/5/2017 c1 2Naosj
Too many cosmic and omega entities for Krillin to ever be more than middling unless you power him up with Marvel stuff. But in that case he'd stop representing DBZ.

That said, middling is good if anyone ever wants to go for the long haul with a Krillin story.
5/26/2017 c1 1Blithesome
Awh, I liked this oneshot :P Krillin would be good addition to the Avengers team - he's level-headed and positive, not to mention strong.
3/7/2017 c1 13Sailor Dragonball 87
This is interesting. Please continue! At least Krillin isn't in the DCU with Waller after his DNA. Can you imagine? O.O
1/30/2017 c1 fanficlover47
I honestly want to see this become a thing/story from your clearly capable hands
1/12/2017 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
Well... Krillin IS powerful enough to blow up Earth. I think Even Yamcha is strong enough to pull something like this off, considering how pre-Saiyan Attack Piccolo blew up the moon with a single blast. I think he didn't actually need the nuke... even if none of his attacks have the radius or the EMP effect.
19 Page 1 2 Next »