FanFiction.Net
for Foreigners

4/29/2020 c4 Guest
You had a really good fanfiction going. Please come back.
3/29/2019 c4 47LadyLindariel
Wow, you are suffering from the same things I am. I am also having problems writing and can't even get a job. But it sounds to me like you are a soldier so please, do not give up. I am so sorry you have been dealt this hand. I hope life gets easier for you.
3/24/2019 c4 gginsc
I am sorry to hear about your life struggles. DO NOT GIVE UP!
10/8/2018 c2 SortingHat
Whatever you do DON'T join the smartphone idiots. It is VERY awful to type like that on a phone and as a result I've notice a massive decline in actual NEW stories. Most new stories are one shots or short romance fics because it's easier on a phone then a long adventure story plus on a phone screen you can only see one line at a time. Not a very efficient way of reading.

Google is as useful as ADD. They used to be interested in being a "library in a box" when PC's were king and now they just go all over the place doing things that don't really make them money from Google Glasses that failed to Pixelbooks with defective microphones which when people complain they give defective replacements and ignore pleas to self driving cars that crash into

Google is like a ship without a rudder and can never finish anything.
6/3/2018 c1 Guest
I really like your story please continue to write !
5/29/2018 c3 Marten Fisher
Im enjoying this story tremendously so far please keep on writing. Your story has got a lot of potential I think.
One point; I dont know if they would have been accepted so readily as they were given that they are a black family but i love it! Why should there always be racism in everything?
One suggestion; Being as they know the timeline of The War Of The Rings, maybe they can influence some things. Such as; Get the hobbits out of the Shire much earlier, because lets face it , in the book , that whole thing was way way too close.
Just keep on writing because i really like your idea.
9/13/2017 c3 SyblehS
awesome
6/5/2017 c2 SortingHat
I would like it if U created an alternate history where paths are different then the story yet the ring still eventually gets destroyed. There is no rules on HOW the ring gets to Mordor it's just that the Mines of Moria was the most popular path.
6/5/2017 c2 SortingHat
How come they didn't assume they were in a remote part of the world like somewhere in Poland or some rural part of Eastern Europe post Soviet era? Maybe they would've assumed an EMP event happened to knock out the grid?
6/5/2017 c1 SortingHat
Now this is almost an ISOT style fic. How about the USA gets pulled to ME and we are faced with an energy crisis which the libtards will have to let go of their coal hate so we can have full electricity and oil as we can no longer rely on the Islamic state for oil..

Maybe America can be independent from Agenda 21 crap but it will take a LOT of doing and a revival of family values instead of a welfare state.
6/2/2017 c3 6Alku04
Great chapter! Im glad to see you are back at writing! I was actually thinking about this story the other day and was wondering when you were going to update!
6/1/2017 c3 19AndurilofTolkien
great ch
2/13/2017 c3 2Petra Anderson
well its feburary
2/4/2017 c1 gandalf
A common misconception-Middle-Earth-or Arda, to give the whole world it's name, Middle-Earth is a continent-is not another world. It's the Earth before recorded history.
By the way, about that Doctor Who/Resident Evil fanfic. Among the many,many things about Doctor Who it got wrong, it claimed the Doctor's blood was orange red. In Heaven Sent in 2015, when the Doctor spent four and a half billion years dying again and again-how's that for "whump"?-he bled a lot. What colour was it?
1/7/2017 c2 gginsc
I think you should realize that these people would have been burned at the stake as witches if they shared the information on technology that they did in this story. People in the old days did not take kindly to people who were different. IPhones? Really! The girl is talking about being magical. She would be the first to burn. Still it would be interesting to see how these clueless people cope. How did dad cook with no knowledge of cooking on wood burning stoves and ovens?
21 Page 1 2 Next »