for The Return of the Sith Lord Job

7/14/2018 c3 1novisha.rivera.1
Not sure how long ago you wrote this one but damn, back with bells and whistles! Hoping to get through some more of the TML series before new job starts up. I thank you in advance for all the distractions and entertainment your writings give me.

Novi
9/17/2017 c4 KrisK71
I liked it. I'm glad you filled in the blanks about how he was after he left.
1/27/2017 c4 Crazy Lazzy
Thank you again for another wonderful story. Can't wait for the next one in the series, either here or by mail. I love the humour, the plots, the characters so true to the original ones... Keep it up!
1/24/2017 c4 Wanda
Awesome as usual. Can't wait for the next one :-)
1/21/2017 c2 Guest
Lemon juice in a water gun - for Parker and Eliot most definately logical :o) but then Sophie's reaction ... just priceless!
1/21/2017 c2 sherihopeb
I am so thankful you are going to continue writing! I just can't get enough! I love the interaction between ElliotParker with squirt guns!
1/20/2017 c4 Heidi Dobson
Great job. I'll send the e-mail for future stories.
1/20/2017 c4 Bloodskye1512
Well done!
1/20/2017 c4 Wahya Signal
I miss them so much!
1/19/2017 c2 Bloodskye1512
Well done and looking forward to the next chapter
1/19/2017 c2 Wanda
I'm loving your story. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
1/13/2017 c2 ann.ryce
This story is really has my brain racing trying to figure out what could be going on with the barrell shop. Love the part about Eliot teaching Park why she shouldn't shoot team mates and Sophie going angry mom on them both. The squirt guns and lemon juice didn't make Sophie any less angry as Eliot found out. That was funny and I enjoyed it. As far as the shop goes I have an idea. I real don't like any of those redheads. I really am enjoying this and I know it will end up longer or at least I hope it does. I have really missed your stories alot, they are always so great.
1/13/2017 c2 sherihopeb
Omg! These cliffhangers are killing me! So hard to wait for the next chapter! I love your writing! What a great way to start my Friday!
1/12/2017 c1 Kim Maddox
Love it! Been waiting for you to post something new to take my mind off of all the crap surrounding me lately!
1/9/2017 c1 Carol Lee
It was great to read about the Leverage team. I can't wait to see what happens next.
22 Page 1 2 Next »