for A Family Affair

2/21/2017 c9 2KelseyNicole08
so sweet! I love family eliot!
2/7/2017 c9 Wanda
I like how you incorporated Second Hand Lions into your story. It was a good story :-)
1/22/2017 c9 2Kaishi Shouri
The con part of it leaves something to be expected but otherwise truly heartwarming
1/20/2017 c9 13gaben
Loved Your Leverage fic. I thought you did wonderfully well with Characters even though I don't know the show that well. I want to know whats in Parkers Bag... I can well imagine.
1/14/2017 c9 ann.ryce
YES Eliot punched Emerson and broke his nose! I'm glad they got Wake busted as well. New baby niece for Eliot and his whole family is safe. I kind of felt like maybe Jessie doesn't want Eliot around though. First when she said it was all his fault, Eliot did save the boys, then when she said she would call Nate if she ever needed anything, and finally when she said for him to just take care of his family. Maybe it was because she knew he had changed for the better by being with them. Ihate to see this story end because I really enjoyed it so much, I hope you have another one coming up (very very) soon. Thank you for your time and for sharing with us.
1/12/2017 c7 ann.ryce
I knew she was in labor! Eliot might get a little upset that Hardison didn't tell him, but Jessie right, it would distract him. Please tell me that Eliot gets to punch his jerk-in-law and Wake in the face at least once (more than once is better). Oh and the story gets better as it goes on. Always makes me wishing there was another chapter right behind the one I'm reading.
1/11/2017 c6 Guest
Oh, you can so bet Hardison is going to end up googling how to deliver a baby, becasue of stress induced premature labor conviently happening during the con whilst stuck in the van - I think Eliot will blow a gasket trying to get to her instead of staying on con.
1/10/2017 c5 Guest
Ah, Eddie's going to be Hub and James is Garth - neat tie in, hope you continue.
1/9/2017 c4 ann.ryce
That was a great chapter! Poor Jessie, worried about her boys and to make things worse they,ve been separated. Eliot's past has come somewhat into the light. WOW, great job on thickening the plot. I can't wait till the next chapter.
1/7/2017 c2 ann.ryce
Ok you have me REALLY interested in this story and was wanting to read more of it. So please don't quit on it as I want to know how it ends. I know several people are goinng to get one heck of a beating. thank you for writing this story.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service