for Bella

5/15 c1 Guest
Like a bit of drama. Don't you?
1/12/2017 c10 Scarlet
I can't wait until the end of time episode.
1/12/2017 c10 Shewolf
Aww the doctor gave Bella a bath and heals her hand.
1/12/2017 c10 9time-twilight
Great chapter. I love the way the doctor just looked after Bella. Plz update soon.
1/11/2017 c9 Shewolf
Your doing good so far writing an episode. Can't wait to see more.
1/11/2017 c9 time-twilight
So the episode is finished. I can't wait to see more episodes with Bella and the doctor. Plz update soon.
1/10/2017 c8 time-twilight
Ohh Bella ran a different way from the doctor to protect the children. I wonder what the doctor will do and say to Bella when he finds out Bella is running into danger. Plz update soon.
1/10/2017 c7 time-twilight
I think your writing the episode with Bella in it good. I think it might be easier when the 11th doctor is in it, because at the moment the 10th doctor just wants to protect Bella, were the 11th doctor is more like a child personality wise so the 11th doctor will probably not be as protective of bella. Plz update soon.
1/9/2017 c6 Shewolf
About time the episodes are here. I wonder what Bella and the 11th doctor will be like together.
1/9/2017 c6 Scarlet
I can't wait for when the master sees Bella and the water on mars episode.
1/9/2017 c6 time-twilight
Yeah the episodes are finally here. The doctor is being over-protective of Bella, I wonder what he is going to do in season 5 when there is danger everywhere.
1/9/2017 c5 Scarlet
I can't wait for when you start the episodes. I wonder what river song will be like with Bella.
1/9/2017 c5 time-twilight
So jack has finally gone. Are you going to start writing the episodes.
1/7/2017 c4 time-twilight
Aww so Bella's baby was a boy. And Jack is going to get Bella a place on Earth if she needs somewhere to stay without the doctor knowing, I wonder what the doctor will be like when he finds out. Plz update soon.
1/7/2017 c3 Shewolf
I can't see Bella wanting to get pregnant again any time soon after what happened to her baby. If this uncle Tony is the master does that mean Bella is his niece by blood cause won't that mean the doctor and the master are related through Bella.
22 Page 1 2 Next »