for Knowing Family

Nice story
7/13/2017 c13 Guest
yes! love it!
6/14/2017 c13 Leo-TheHunter
Omg this is soooooooooo good pls update it's so worth it
5/26/2017 c12 7Ardoa88
Ah, young love... So refreshing. Just gotta keep reading. Good of Dick to trust Barbara with his secret identity. Even if it took some not-so-subtle persuasion on KF's part.
5/26/2017 c11 Ardoa88
Great character development! Now it's a bit clearer as to why he's trying to keep batman in the dark. I love it! Sad to hear it'll be coming to a close though. I hate endings. But so far the journey has been great! I'll continue reading as long as you keep writing :)
5/26/2017 c10 Ardoa88
Hmm... Interesting... First flashback is clearly Robin's. Second and third seem to be Bruce/Batman's. Potentially Commissioner Gordon's but most likely the former. So my guess is that Robin doesn't want batman to know his identity because Batman is the one who 'saved' him all those years ago. Meanwhile batman hasn't seemed to put 2 and 2 together to realize his acrobatic protege is the former Flying Grayson whose parents he couldn't save? Just a theory. But as you said- more to read! ;)
5/26/2017 c9 Ardoa88
Awesome! Love the way he's messing with her. Sadly, you've got me so hooked I just HAVE to keep reading. No time for a long review- gotta read what happens next!
5/26/2017 c8 Ardoa88
Hahahahahaa- "are you serious?" "I'm batman" (in my mind) Dananana-nananana Dananana-nananana BATMAN! Hahaha... That was beautiful. Good insight into Wally-Robin relationship. Although if Robin goes around telling half of the team about his identity it makes me wonder why he's so afraid to tell batman? What does he think batman would do? The caped crusader has already proven he's loyal to his not-sidekick protege. So what is Robin so afraid of I wonder...?
Side note: might wanna put a page break between the Bruce/Robin scene and the Wally/Dick scene so it's not a confusing transition.
Otherwise, excellent chapter. Your writing has improved steadily throughout this fanfic. I'll proceed to the next chapter.
5/26/2017 c7 Ardoa88
Guessing you took a hiatus in between the chapters based on the footnote- don't worry, you're not the only one whose done that. Good to know you are alive, and not some android or animated undead person ;P As for the story, I liked your POV shift starting with Artemis in the last chapter. Gracey seems like a total snob- I like how you've drawn up her character. I haven't read the comics for batman but I do know Barbara Gordon is the commissioners daughter. It'll be cool to see how you develop her relationship with Robin and Artemis.
Great job! Can't wait to read more _
5/26/2017 c6 Ardoa88
Ooh? Fascinating! Going off pretense and basic storytelling I'm guessing that Robin has been training occasionally in the abandoned wing? Disappearing into the shadows like a ghost? Also gonna predict that Artemis is so gonna be coerced into checking it out ;) all shall be revealed- maybe. I'll just have to keep reading.
A few spelling errors, but that's common in every story. It's a minor issue, but to help combat it try reading your chapter out loud before you post. It helps me pick out the slip ups because my mouth is pronouncing what's on the screen as opposed to my mind reading what it thinks it sees.
Other than that, great chapter! I'm hooked!
5/26/2017 c5 Ardoa88
Great nightmare sequence! I could picture it clearly and it hit me right in the feels. Part of me is glad that Robin opened up to M'gann, while the other half of me is screaming at him for telling arguably the most loose lipped member of the team. We'll just have to see what happens. And dawww, Robin called the batman 'dad'. So sweet ;)
The next chapter awaits!
5/26/2017 c4 Ardoa88
Good chapter- there's that original content I was looking forwards to :) only one part left me scratching my head. The transition between Batman talking to (what appears to be robin) the mysterious voice and him seeing his protege next to the batmobile. Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that voice not robin? If it was, then it's a bit muddled as to how batman was unaware at one moment and then fully aware of robin (name and everything).
If that makes any sense...
Either way, it was only a slight takeaway from the overall story, which was great! Glad you brought Alfred into the mix :)
Onto the next chapter!
5/26/2017 c3 Ardoa88
I see you paraphrased the first two episodes into one chapter with some added original content. I would've liked more of your own writing, seeing as when you do it's very good work. But at the same time I understand the need to establish this whole 'episode' before getting into your own adventures. Good job adapting the cartoon into script! I'll read on.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »