for Protector 4 : Midlife Crisis? What Midlife Crisis?

5/24 c7 13creativesm75
yep. perfect.
11/22/2018 c7 Guest
YES! YES! YES!
11/22/2018 c4 Guest
Luke's baby should be Rey!
4/14/2018 c7 1Lizzy Lizard Snape
I really like this one! I hope you would continou some day;)
11/27/2017 c7 27CharlieBoneFan
Nice.
9/19/2017 c4 6Andrew Ronald Tarek Skywalker
'Lucky bugger, he thought' fantastic work on this series of fanfics
8/29/2017 c7 39Mako-clb
I enjoyed this. It did seem a bit more rushed than the other stories in the series, but it was no less enjoyable.
2/19/2017 c7 Padm.Naberrie
Love the Protector Series, have been waiting for Part 4 forever, love the use of the Name Rey, I still highly believe she's a Kenobi though. Great work yet again, don't ever stop writing.
2/6/2017 c1 JasmineTayt
You write the most amazing stories! I love the Protecter series, I have re-read them over and over again! I can never find stories where the Skywalker family is all together and having a great life, but you have made my wishes come true! Please make more! You are an amazing writer and I would love to read more of your work! Again, please continue this story!
2/6/2017 c7 Guest
You are an amazing writer! I love these types of stories that you write. Can you please write more? My family and I love them!
2/8/2017 c7 1DVNIKKI
Wonderful end to a wonderful story
2/5/2017 c7 Guest
Very good! Thanks
2/5/2017 c7 Guest
I am crying this was, well, amazing. Over a year ago I read the first "Protector" story and fell in love with it (and all your other fanfics.) and now, there is this perfect ending to the story. Keep up the good work! :)
2/7/2017 c1 gagsmith6
Please keep writing this series you had my interest from the first one I read I like how padme and the twins changed him back and how you mentioned qui gons force ghost a few times through out it also keep Bringing master yoda around and I'm also a fan film director id like to turn these in to movies please contact me at 480-519-3440
2/6/2017 c7 darlingtons-galaxy
So short, yet so warm and cute! Who wouldn't love the Skywalkers?
Recently I re-read some of your older stories (more precisely, the ones where Anakin starts in the dark, Assassin and Fruits of Malice) and I kinda wished for more. So my, well, suggestion, question, call it whatever, was if your next story (if you're planning to write another one, of course) might be- well- similar. It's just an idea and you don't have to write or do anything, but I really hope you'll at least think about it since a lot of people out there (including me) love fics where Anakin starts as a Sith and there really aren't many of the kind. :))
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »