for The Inquisitor's Guardian

6/23/2017 c5 2Chimera Spyke
Varic, Cassandra, Liliana, and Cullen. I'm surprised Solas hasn't tried to complain about the Dalish or their treatment of mages and spirits yet. Granted, the story is still young.

I liked how unnerved the two elves are about essentially being called a "Holy Family" of sorts. Can anyone truly say they were alright with essentially being raised to godhood? Or is it prophethood? To me it shows their "humanity" in a sense. Great men and women never think of themselves as anything other themselves, it is others that raise them up and rally to their cause.

I can honestly say I'm looking forward to more interaction with the characters that'll join up. Until then, Dar'eth Shiral.
1/27/2017 c3 Annjames
I love this story. Hope there will be more.
1/25/2017 c3 1Ice Clad Shade
I regards to pairing, I think Elera x Josie would be a good final pairing, but maybe have some one sided Solas pining over her as well.
I'm always a Dorian fan, so maybe Nellas x Dorian or a threesome with Iron Bull as well.
1/21/2017 c3 2Chimera Spyke
I always get pissed when Rodrick speaks. Sniveling little weasel with absolutely no faith in anything other than what he can see. A little bit of faith can move mountains, a lot of faith can work miracles. Every time I hear home at this point I think, "oh you of little faith, go crawl in a ditch while the big boys deal with the falling demons."

Nellas has an interesting opportunity to learn more a more combative style of magic. True arcane warrior style would fit him well. It's a shame only the Hero of Ferelden knows the full style. Unless... Solas can teach him?

Oh possibilities are limitless here! But I've rambled on enough for one story. I still have the other to rant and rave with. Until next chapter.
1/13/2017 c2 Chimera Spyke
Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something. Still, this indeed a good rendition of what could have been. A mother and a son, I know I said it before but this is a great concept and I look forward to reading more.
1/13/2017 c2 1Ice Clad Shade
A very interesting idea, especially brining in the mad massacre at Sundermount into the story. It will be interesting to see what happens when the inquisitor meets Hawke later on. Can't wait to see your next update!
1/7/2017 c1 2Chimera Spyke
Why do I recognize these two? I know why I recognize these two! Their from the Sabrae clan! Wait, aren't these the mother and son that Nia spent most of her time with amongst the Dalish?

I know this isn't the continuation of the series but damn, that would be interesting.