FanFiction.Net
for Alchemy Isn't a Semblance!

1/11/2023 c1 1D0C VALENTINE
I liked the story, however I would like to point out two things.

At first, Ed's reaction to Velvet feels OOC, Edward traveled alongside two chimeras and a literal abomination born from the sacrifice of hundreds of human lives, so he shouldn't be too horrified, or at least not show it openly.

Second, RWBY and JNPR really come across as a group of hypocrites, they criticize Ed for allegedly being racist, when they did nothing while Velvet (or Jaune) was bullied by Cardin. They're supposed to be in school to learn how to be heroes, but when a classmate (and friend) is being openly bullied, they have the fucking nerve to TALK about how upset they are instead of, you know, ACT on it. . It's even worse in Blake's case, being a faunus herself and an activist, she just watches as one of her own suffers discrimination and is harassed, and what does she do? she stands by like a fucking coward. Sorry, but this will just piss me off.
12/12/2020 c2 Dorben
I mean, prosthetics DEFINITELY ain't new in remnant. Fully mechanical ones are though.
8/19/2020 c3 3Ikasuki
As interesting as the story is... all the short stuff is getting old and annoying really fast. By the end of his fight against 'father' ed was already taller than WInry so he shouldn't be that small anymore.

Plus he has friend that are litteral homonculus, chinese assassin, and chimeras. He wouldn't tell to a girl that was just bullied that she is an unnatural error of nature... he should be way mroe understanding of her situation, misunderstanding her as a chimera, but not saying things like that to her face, he never did so in the show, why would he do so in this context?
8/11/2020 c5 Guest
Can somebody adopt this fanfic? There are not many full metal alchemist x RWBY crossovers.
8/3/2020 c5 Andrew9908
PRESS F
7/31/2020 c5 just.rreading
its okay! its natural to look back at your older work and not like it anymore, thats how you know youve grown, the only difference is that its posted online. but we as readers have no reason to hate you for discontinuing something you didnt even need to put out for us to read and enjoy in the first place. with that being said, Ill be looking forward to more of your stories!
7/30/2020 c5 Chauncey Cardinal
O man I find the story pretty good and amazing and it ends like that man but I still love it and like the story
7/30/2020 c1 Yugo Akiba Tokusatsu
Honestly I was kinda expecting that, but I can relate to what you said, I stuck with RWBY up until season 5 and a bit of 6, I was hoping I could grow to love this new RWBY like I grew to enjoy the old one, but than they started introducing more and more stuff that I didnt like until i dropped it.

I honestly don't blame you for droppong RWBY... but it was a hood story while it lasted.
7/29/2020 c4 Chauncey Cardinal
I like it when are you going to make more chapter's please keep up the good work and I like reading it's my hobbie I love reading
5/19/2020 c2 7Devashish Karatolios
that is not how either of them act! A doctor, unless they were on good terms and knew the patient for a long time, would never tease or taunt the patient like that, and also Ed would almost never just let someone from a hospital style employment do anything near him without an extremely time consuming fuss and fight about it.
1/1/2020 c4 1Shinisomniac
Update? (;-;)
4/28/2019 c1 4Haxorus knight
Update soon as possible.
1/20/2019 c2 CookingRice
I think I missed something, but just in case how is it that Edward is still missing his leg but has his arms? Shouldnt he have an automail arm as well?
12/25/2018 c4 Battyfoox
damn, of course the hiatus starts right when best boy pride shows up- anyway, hope it comes off soon! this is a pretty interesting fic.
10/17/2018 c4 2lrdchief
So.. Uh... You gonna continue this? It is a great story and I can't wait to see how it goes
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »