for Perfectly Flawed

2/4 c1 1UnchartedDreams
This has got to be the cutest thing I've read all day. xD I loved reading every bit of this one-shot. Gon's obliviousness, Killua's possessiveness, both of them being goofballs unable to just get their feelings off their chest… All in all, it was just a perfect fic. I think I've obtained inner peace after reading this, lmao. My mind is just at a loss on how to describe the sheer epicness of this fic. I… I need to take a glass of water. xD
Seriously, though, really well-written fic. At times it was adorable, fluffy, and funny, and I like how things got a little spicy towards the end. ;) ( I LOVE A POSSESSIVE KILLUA YEYYYY) Great job! (I will probably post a better review one of these days, but for the next couple of days I'm gonna be working intensely, so I don't have the time right now, but I swear to get to reviewing this better one sometime next week at least!)
1/16/2017 c1 Guest
O M G. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. It captured their personalities so well. I totally see Killua being possessive over Gon while she's being oblivious to all the attention. It should totally be canon... if Gon was female. Anyway, this was adorable. LOVE IT!
1/12/2017 c1 Tasare
"It wasn't Killua's fault that he would rather stick a pencil in his eye than deal with it." I don't know, Killua. That sounds like a personal problem to me!
1/8/2017 c1 StarlitBaby
So fluffy~ I'm drowning at their cute antics! XD Great oneshot! :)

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top