for A Bounty Hunter named Naruto

3/5/2018 c4 Guest
Can you let someone else continue the first marvel story since you haven’t updated it since 2012 it looks like a really good story
8/20/2017 c4 3MrBright01
An interesting premise, but over four chapters it went from "Naruto is a somewhat competent gun fighter and bounty hunter" to "Naruto, you really hate the random guy you just met bad enough to screw over the entire gig like a five year old having a tantrum?" The sudden whiplash between the two is a little disconcerting. Nothing wrong with moron!naruto or jerk!naruto, by any means, but introducing him as "normal" only for the sudden switch to both is a little harsh for me. I'd suggest making him a little less compotent and a little more agressive/jerk-ish in the first chapter, or possibly make the group's reaction a little less "whatever," but again, that's me. Keep it up, either way.
7/12/2017 c1 3KUROink
This seems pretty good, a lot of action and a descriptive opening. It really makes me happy that someone has taken the time to go into the details of the setting and costume not just, "Naruto rode on a horse and went into a saloon." You have pretty good dialogue too. As someone who is also writing a fanfic in the Western genre I think I've learnt a lot from your story so far and can appreciate the style. Please keep it up. :)
2/27/2017 c3 Jostanos
I can't review.
Mainly because I have, with a little (read: 'A Lot of') embellishment, 'OVER 9000!' email notifications, and 'bookmarked', fan fictions that I have yet to read.. and maybe review/omake. I tend to 'favorite' and 'follow' stories and writers that I like to read more of.
1/22/2017 c2 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
1/8/2017 c1 Neema Amiry
whoah
1/7/2017 c1 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
1/7/2017 c1 DragonxLord
This is interesting, i'll be keeping an eye on this fic.
1/7/2017 c1 21mr grimjaw