for Tiny Ways

10/21/2017 c1 Guest
*fans face* oh darn it! You made my mascara run. Huhu idk why this is making me soppy.
9/23/2017 c1 Cate
Amazing insight and quite well written.
9/15/2017 c1 Anono
So so sweet, love the everyday romance x
2/24/2017 c1 29JolieBlack
I always have problems picturing a retired, domesticated Sherlock. I'm having little trouble picturing it for this story. I suspect there's a compliment in there. :)

I especially like how Sherlock's involvememt with Scotland Yard ends - because *of course* Greg will end his career as a pencil pusher ( a very decent one though, no doubt), and Sherlock will be promoted from active service to living legend, and that's just not the same any more. Yep, can totally see that.
2/14/2017 c1 193seconds
I'm so pleased I found you stories. This is exactly how I picture them growing old together. You write it beautifully.
2/10/2017 c1 20Marion the Geek
Cottage on the Sussex Downs I presume... All they really need are each other and a place to "keep bees."
2/6/2017 c1 LipstickIsMyReligion
That was so beautiful, I'm so pleased to have discovered your work
2/4/2017 c1 11Pipergirl17
Such a pretty little fic - made me smile wistfully :)
1/31/2017 c1 9imaginativefig
Lovely, just lovely!
1/23/2017 c1 darklyprimitive
That was beautiful.
1/21/2017 c1 18Mistykins06
Perfect
1/20/2017 c1 15SuilsSaifir
I love your work 3

Yes I know reviews are for reviewing but this is perfect and has made me a cry a little bit and I haven't even had a glass of wine yet. Good old Molly.
1/16/2017 c1 7silly-beggar
Only now discovering Sherlolly properly, and boy do you do it justice. Thank you.
1/10/2017 c1 19BenAddict Holmes