for Jellicle Melodies

1/16/2020 c5 17HopefulHelpful
Your disclaimer in this chapter is pretty ironic considering the new movie
12/16/2019 c1 4VVGirl
Wow, my 17th Birthday was literally last Saturday and all I got was a hair brush. :P
5/21/2018 c20 8Wishes Of A Dying Giant
Thank you for all the happy times when I read this!
4/11/2018 c19 Wishes Of A Dying Giant
thank you so much for writing these!
my favorite fact is probably the first (melody's real name) and the 14th.
also the excerpt is really good!
4/7/2018 c19 21HaveYouBeenAnAlumnus
This was really nice! I always love behind-the-scenes facts, early versions and artists' own opinions on their work. And the extract from the story was very promising. Keep it up, I know you can make this into something great!

Now I really want to do a fact-thingy myself for Jellicle Stories For Jellicle Cats... Tell me if I have the permission to steal, I mean, BORROW the idea and if you'd like to see it!

With Everlasting love,
HYBAA
4/6/2018 c19 17bexlynne
I love this! The fun facts are so great, thank you for sharing! And thank you for sharing Jellicle Melodies with us as much as you did! Everything about it was just fantastic, I love it so much. I still think that Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer are my favorite characters, I love the way you portrayed them. And their accents were perfect, you did a fantastic job.

I can’t wait to read Alagoran Melodies when it’s finished! Does it take place within the world of Cats, or is it something different entirely?
3/28/2018 c18 21HaveYouBeenAnAlumnus
It's been a pleasure reading your work. Really, you are good at writing. While it was saddening at first to know you wouldn't continue, I fully support you! You absolutely deserve my and everyone's praise.
Love,
HYBAA
3/26/2018 c18 17bexlynne
I’m sorry that this won’t be continued, but I’m excited you’re going to turn it into a full novel! That’s so amazing! Please keep us updated on the process! And thank you so much for the shout-out, even though I didn’t really do much, haha. And yes, I’d love to hear the fun facts about this story! Good luck with your novel! I’m sure it will be fantastic and I can’t wait to read it. Thank you for sharing with us what you have, and all the best as you continue on your journey!
3/26/2018 c18 6Damsellefly
I must admit, at first, I couldn't understand why people never finished their wonderful stories. But now, having written my own, I totally get it! You just burn out. I should know. My own fic is giving me a real headache! I had ideas for more, but I'm just so tired. If only I didn't have a life as well!
It was a great story. I liked how you portrade Munkustrap; my favourite character!
2/4/2018 c17 Guest
Omg i am obsessed :D
Next,next,next! Sooner !
You are really talented writer!
1/18/2018 c1 8Wishes Of A Dying Giant
I really REALLY love this story!
And one thing I was just curious about: is Melody your character's name in human life too, or is it just a name the girl came up with when she was asked?
And will we get any clarification on how her family is coping?
Just curious.
I friggin LOVE this story!
This makes me love Cats more than I already do!
1/1/2018 c17 21HaveYouBeenAnAlumnus
This... This is so horrible and beautiful. From their duet to Munk giving sex ed, it's just beautiful. I really like the path this story has taken (not meaning I'm happy about those terrible things happening to Quaxody)
1/1/2018 c16 HaveYouBeenAnAlumnus
Wh... Wha... HOW CAN YOU PUT SO MUCH HEARTWARMING FLUFFINESS AND SO MUCH HEARTBREAKING TERRIBLENESS IN ONE CHAPTER?! I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS?

Good job, kit.
12/31/2017 c16 8Wishes Of A Dying Giant
I'm just sayin' but in this fanfic, Quaxo is simply too precious for this Jellicle life, if you know what I mean. I'm gonna say this again: I love this fanfic!
12/30/2017 c17 Wishes Of A Dying Giant
I love your writing!
I especially love Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer. They are like siblings to Melody (well, they DID basically adopt her in a way), and I love that.
Macavity is so EVIL! I love it!
Thank you for making this fan fiction! IT'S AWESOME!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »