for Past Transgressions

4/12/2020 c41 2novembershowers
Oh, I know I’ve this story before but I may have missed finishing it opting for your newer ones and this is so good! Looking forward to reading the next stories!
2/13/2019 c41 Guest
I luv this book! Please dont stop writing them!
6/1/2017 c41 1Karateka67
Really super awesome
4/25/2017 c41 Guest
Sad to see that Frank and Nancy are fighting so much and don't make a good team.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next story! Quite the set up in the epilogue!
4/24/2017 c41 max2013
Oh, you have left us with great promise for the next leg-thank you-looking forward to the next installment!
4/24/2017 c41 Guest
You dirty rat ( teasingly ). A way to leave me hanging. Can't wait for the next story.
4/23/2017 c40 14Cherylann Rivers
This is an incredible chapter. What a way to send the story. I don't totally understand why Frank left Joe, either, and I can't wait to find out more detail about what happened and why- there has to be a plauabible explanation that would make Nancy and Frank leave everything behind that transcends the safety of their families, because certainly their families have been in danger before and they've been okay because they worked together. I so feel for Joe, the Hardys, Carson and Hannah. And Nancy is speaking to me more than Frank here, which never happens. The last chapter left enough holes for you to complete that follow up
story and the action was really great. Congrats on a well written and interesting story!
4/22/2017 c40 max2013
Really awesome chapter, and since you said a sequel was in the works I'm OK.
4/20/2017 c39 Guest
great! can't wait for the next chapter!
4/20/2017 c39 max2013
Frank, look how you're hurting Joe-things can only go downhill from here.
4/20/2017 c39 4katnissta
Joe stay away they are trying to save your life.
4/18/2017 c38 max2013
OH, BUT THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OK NOW-WHAT GIVES?
4/18/2017 c38 14Cherylann Rivers
This is a great story. It's very action packed and you keep the readers on their toes. I see where Frank is coming from, but I don't see how he can leave everyone behind- what an impossible choice! I like how Nancy demanded the return to River Heights. I don't know if I missed the Nancy and Frank relationship backstory, but are they close friend or in a relationship? The last few chapters have seems ambiguous to me, which is great! It's keeping me guessing. Anyway, you're a very good writer. Sorry I have missed reviewing some chapters, as I know how important reviews are, but I have been reading. Great job!
4/18/2017 c38 Guest
what is joe up to? maybe he'll save the day? tailed the fake badge people that Powers sent? followed frank and nancy?
4/17/2017 c37 Guest
so sad...just when i thought everything was going to be ok. hopefully there is another option aside from run & hide.
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »