FanFiction.Net
for Where Dragons Dwell

6/5/2020 c13 atymer
Wow I discovered this fic on time to brighten these days of strife and trial. Thank you so much Fetherhd.
Heavenly Father please bless and keep you close.
6/5/2020 c12 atymer
Cracking up again...I can see Sulu cussing to ignite the air around him and dancing a jig because he can't clobber a dragon. lol

Crushed as Jim and Ash communicate. She has to know how accepted she is because he opened his soul to her.
6/5/2020 c11 atymer
The tongue is a terrible weapon and humans weld it like a sword to cut and rend. I hope Jim gets to speak to her and ask forgiveness.
Even considering doctor patient privilege the captain should have been advised as soon as Medical was aware of the injury especially if it could one day endanger her or others.
6/5/2020 c9 atymer
lol lol lol
6/5/2020 c7 atymer
Cupcake wasn't the only one howling like a hyena.
LOL LOL LOL...
I have come to enjoy Ash's misadventures immensely.
hahahahahaha...
6/5/2020 c6 atymer
Oh my goodness! I have a new super heroine. You go girl!
Ash is awesome!
1/24/2020 c13 8Of-Light-and-Shadow
I love this story! I haven't laughter that hard in a while. Thank you!
Please post another chapter soon.
1/24/2020 c6 Of-Light-and-Shadow
Ahahaha! I was rolling at "face raped" and "playing find the weasel "! I am so stealing those lines...
12/16/2019 c13 3Pern Dreamer
This is great! Ash is proving to have quite a few advantageous abilities, and a few less so.
Can't wait to read more about her.
11/28/2019 c1 VanishingPoint
Brilliant premise and delightful dragon. I sure hopes she eventually gets to fly. Please take your time with this so the story continues for a long time! Thank you!
11/17/2019 c13 Genibane
That was a great chapter! Thank you for the update!
11/13/2019 c13 1JamesTKent
Well, I hope you don't mind apple butter over almond butter, but this chapter was a delight. I look forward to the next trick you pull out of your bag!
11/13/2019 c12 JamesTKent
Hol-eeee CRAP! You have a devilishly clever way with words, images and feelings.
11/13/2019 c11 JamesTKent
You torture that poor Captain - he's thrown up, been stomach-pumped by a dragon, poisoned and who knows what-all else! He's going to have even MORE PTSD after this tour.

Now, as a PTSD victim myself, at least my triggering events are a bit less common.
11/13/2019 c10 JamesTKent
You just LOVE taking our feelings back and forth and shaking them like Ash with a dock rat, don't you? SHEESH!
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »