for Destiny: Gospel of a New Genesis

7/18/2020 c88 Tinfoot
I really enjoyed this, you do Destiny better than Destiny did
Also I didn't know you were the one to do Mobile Fighter Evangelion too, that was also a good story
8/13/2019 c86 Anon
You know, I've got to wonder - did Shinji surpass EoE Rei/Lilith in terms of power? I find it somewhat odd she'd sit back and let her fuck around with the "prime" universe/timeline like that without at least confronting him to talk about it. Time meant nothing to her, so I'm assuming she just didn't care about his interference.

Still, Shinji doing what he did makes sense. Even if he can't forgive his Rei, he can at least go to the place that lead to her nightmares/goals, and stop it from affecting other metaphysically sensitive versions of her, letting other versions of her avoid an unhappy fate.
8/11/2019 c88 Guest
Wow. Just blew through this over the past week. I'm probably going to read it again.

Likely the most underappreciated fic related Destiny, and the best written/best thought out/highest quality one there is.

It had great world building, great character development, great prose, and great everything really. And your ability to take in and use D2 lore as it developed (to an extent, but that's just being reasonable and common sense) was incredible.

Bravo.
6/18/2019 c1 1Code 118
This is an incredibly underappreciated story. It's honestly the best Destiny fanfiction I've read period. Great work!
6/15/2019 c88 The-White-Spiral
How did it take me so long to find this?!
It's amazing. Truly amazing.
Thank you for writing this, and for its continuation!
2/1/2019 c74 1Foalan21
So quick question. How did Asher clean the stains out of his mind? also yes I do have my brain in the gutter.
1/29/2019 c4 Foalan21
Which is just fine. Cause, Dis, Gon, Be, Good
1/29/2019 c1 Foalan21
All of my yes!
1/13/2019 c87 fairytailnaruto25
I love your stories! keep up the good work!
1/13/2019 c87 BethMcAdam
Ahem... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... sorry. Yes! Wahoo!
7/24/2018 c86 Cronage
Well its sad to see you go but it was wonderful reading your work, goodbye and farewell in life
7/23/2018 c86 Genomaxis2005
Well Ultra, I applaud your work.
It has been a good run full of great moments.
I bid you farewell from the world of fanfiction.
Thank you for your contribution.
I hope you find great joy in your future as you move on with life.
7/21/2018 c86 47reality deviant
This was a great fic. congratulations on finishing it!
7/21/2018 c86 11hypn0s
and so it comes to an end, truly an epic, you truly wrote your magna opus, you are leaving with a bang, i salute you and i wish you luck in whatever endeavours you put yourself into, be brave friend.
6/20/2018 c1 5DarkNutDestroyer
The great epic you've written is finally coming to it's conclusion. The culmination of hours of work coming to an end in a war awesome in it's reach. You have masterfully interwined the lore of Destiny and Evangelion in ways I wouldn't have even fanthomed. Your great attention to detail, seen in your grimoires and other side stories that most authors wouldn't have used because of the work it required, is the reason why you are part the upper echelon of fanfiction writers. I attached myself greatly to the characters. Every one of them had distinct traits that made them a treat to listen to. Also, Eris MornXShinji was a pairing I never knew I would have craved as intensively as it did. All in all, I have greatly enjoyed the story and it has easily secured its place in my Top 5 fanfiction works. I look forward to your future works! Great job! You should feel proud for your accomplishment!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »