for Falling In Love (In a Coffee Shop)

11/26/2017 c2 19Admiralkirk
I would love to see more of this, but I see it was last updated during January so I guess it kinda got cancelled. Still if you see this I hope it encourages you to continue this.
8/26/2017 c2 2Big-D Cowboy
Ok, one, I didn't think I was gonna enjoy this as much as I have, but I really have enjoyed this. Two, I wasn't sure a Shadow/Sally pairing would be at all interesting, but this has become very much so. Three, I am a hopeless romantic at times, and I find this story something I really do enjoy.
It's very good. Haven't seen any mistake, at least that pop out at me, and I would like to see it continued. Nice job.
7/12/2017 c2 Renee
Welp, seems like I have a new OTP.
7/11/2017 c2 18AmegakureAngel
Great chapter! and the length was fine! Love the way you write for the interaction between characters, it's great! Cant wait to read what's next!
7/9/2017 c2 7MissMJS
Oh my gosh, Shadow had me cracking up! xD xD ohhhhh that was great! Nice, Sally. Nice.
7/9/2017 c2 King Needlemouse
Until now, I never liked Shadally. I thought it was a strange pairing, as they hardly interact in the comics.

But oh my god, this is adorable.

Their interactions are so perfect. Just the way they bounce off each other and the way Shadow tries to be stubborn and pretend he doesn't feel anything for her. It's perfect.

I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
7/9/2017 c2 KnightofTheWind
Well done, I like the flow you've got going here and like always that's one Dark backstory. But it's Shadow sooo yea. Anywho this is an interesting take and I look forward to seeing this progress.
6/3/2017 c1 36Chaotic Reflections
I'm so sorry that I took so long to review this! Life and stuff merit kept getting in my way, but that doesn't matter! What matters now is that I'm finally reading this gem of a story, and I'm already in love with it!

Okay, so I really enjoyed the way you wrote this. It was descriptive and engaging in such a way that didn't drag or was overbearing. I was easily drawn in, and I could picture everything that was happening as if I were physically there.

You did a great job writing each character, too. Sally was a sweetheart. I loved her demeanor, and there's definitely more to hear than what the surface shows. Like, her relationship with her parents, for instance. From what she said, they aren't exactly seeing eye to eye, like the choices she's made regarding her choice in career.

And then there's Shadow. He comes across as jaded, but he's clearly more than that. He's closed off, but for good reason. From what he said, he's a cop that lost his best friend because he couldn't get there in time and he's still very cut up about it. He's not as distant as he appears to be, as his interactions with Sally show.

Amy Rose, the girl who owns the very flower shop that used to belong to Shadow's late best friend. She's an interesting cookie. So cheerful and sweet, but she seems sad too. Her crush on Sonic is still present, and I can't wait to see how their relationship plays out.

Honestly, I love this and I'm deeply flattered that you dedicated this to me. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks, Skye!
3/12/2017 c1 ThatGuyInTheBar
I really think you got something going here, you bring a substance to the characters that I haven't seen in a long time, and each aspect about them really does the character justice. I know life is tough and we all get those 'blank' moments, but this story deserves to be finished by a deserved writer, which is you. Again, I haven't seen anything like this in a long time, this is rare.
3/4/2017 c1 7MissMJS
Awww, this is so fluffy and cute so far! A stubborn and cornered Shadow just cracks me up! xD
I look forward to more chapters
1/14/2017 c1 19Lord Kelvin
Title in need of a wrap.

Your summaries continue to stand out. It's the wit. It needs to blossom and get out of the quotations it's confined in. And the title does need a wrap. Your story manages to say a lot in relatively few words. Makes me think if you were just lazy about the fic's front page presence.

Shadow's entrance is unmistakeable. You know the fic's written by a real fan when you can tell who's who without any name tags. Same goes for Sally. Amy was harder to identify. Remove the pink and you have verbiage that's too close to Rouge.

Multi-purpose props, foreshadowing and context that expands naturally. The few elements that you chose to include in the fic make for a charming combination. Takes talent to make so much of so little. The result is an easy read with food for thought on the side.

Was surprised by the end of the chapter that there's going to be more. I didn't expect 'more' from such a simple premise. And yet you exceed expectations. Fine. Be that way.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
1/12/2017 c1 jkr0317
It's a really sweet, deep, feeling story. It's great :)
1/9/2017 c1 64Bunnylass
Well this has blown my mind! It's currently 5.40am, I've just put my daughter down after a feed and I'm completely hooked on this story! I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Everything, every part of it is absolutely flawless and amazing! Plot, characters, writing...it's incredible! I don't want it to be a 2-3 chapter story. I want more, lots and lots more! I'm truly struggling to come to grips with the fact I couldn't keep reading and I can't just stay in this story for the rest of the morning/day/week! I'm just a tiny bit in love with it and couldn't be happier that you've shared it! One very very eager fan ready and waiting for more! It's brilliant, uber thanks for writing it! Amazing...3

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service