FanFiction.Net
for Hard Time

7/6/2020 c1 OmegaBossss
wait... don't jails/prisons have separate gender sections?
9/13/2019 c1 3Malchus-Fireheart
Good story. Very well written and well done in keeping everyone in character.
7/6/2019 c1 Guest
lov4e it
10/30/2018 c1 2LucasTheHybrid24
I liked it! I'm gonna bee honest...Imagine if Sing became a TV Show?
1/17/2017 c1 40Tsukimine12
Really good! Hope you continue it soon!
1/17/2017 c1 10MumblePhantomFox
AHHHHHH I wish there was more! Seriously, thank you so much for writing this, I've been thinking about Buster vaguely being a criminal for days now, and this was FREAKING GREAT I love it.D
1/17/2017 c1 MumblePhantomFox
1/14/2017 c1 JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo
Um, what? Is that really it? Are you joking me?! I want more! XD I want to see how that duet went down! How long do Meena and Buster have to stay in jail? Oh come on, there needs to be more! ()
1/13/2017 c1 12Lois128
I just want to put this out there for all Sing (2016) fanfiction authors out there. There have already been two of my favorite stories deleted and someone had to delete their account because of this hater. You know what, ignore him/her. There are thousands, possibly millions, of songfics either here or else where and no one has alerted them why? Because we're just here having a good time by reading, but there's always someone out there that has to ruin it for them. And if he/she does try to take it down, it's not the end of the world. There are other sites out there. Just don't be threatened by these trolls. You do you and let them do them.
1/10/2017 c1 9SausageNick
Wonder how long is the sentence.
1/10/2017 c1 gonzo22
I like how this is going through i do feel it should be more than just than just a one-shot and i would like to see how Meena's family reacted to come to the jail when learning of Meena being arrested.