FanFiction.Net
for Find me, please

5/28/2017 c11 17emilycare
So glad to see your update! Thank goodness the team's back together. Hope we hear more about Lucy's adventures on her own. Thankshope you keep going!
3/1/2017 c10 11Jacqueline Roget
Good. Love it.
3/1/2017 c10 Di92
Update soon please!
1/24/2017 c9 Di92
Thank you for the update. I hope you update soon!
1/18/2017 c8 Guest
Please continue
1/13/2017 c1 5BelovedBookreader
It's getting so good please update soon
1/11/2017 c8 timelessfan
Really interesting story! Was a little surprised that Lucy is being left tied to a tree with a bag over her head when she is being dropped off at some random point in the past. Seems very cruel and unnecessary even for Flynn. These men have guns after all. Survival would be difficult anyway, but doing this really puts her at the mercy of other people and possibly wild animals. Just find this kind of shocking. Can't wait to find out what happens!

Your writing overall is excellent. It was only the last couple of chapters there were some grammatical and past/present tense switch errors. It wasn't bad enough to be distracting and I always knew what you meant to say. I have read a couple fanfics that were just a mess grammar wise and left me confused at times. Not the case with your story. I think for english not being your native language you write beautifully. So don't be too hard on yourself for having a few errors. You are doing a great job!

Love the concept of your story and can't wait to read more. Really want to see Lucy saved by Wyatt and Rufus. Especially by Wyatt because I want to see them get together!
1/10/2017 c8 Anonymous
Where did she go? Make more please!
1/10/2017 c8 Ginger110
I love the story! Please update soon!
1/10/2017 c8 Di
Very interesting storyline. I'm excited to read more. Updated soon please.
1/10/2017 c1 19SpaceCowboy
I understand English is not your first language, so I know the problems in this story are not due to laziness, but, you really need a beta reader. Unfortunatel,y I had to force myself to read the entire page after wanting to give up after the first few lines. You many have an excellent story hidden in here somewhere, but the amount of bad grammar, poor dialogue format and changes in tense make it near impossible to find. Brush up on your English writing grammar and you might have yourself a good story. Kudos though, because I couldn' t even write an invitation in another language, let alone a whole story.
1/10/2017 c6 Anonymous
Make more please! Let them find Lucy!