for Blessed by the Crystal

7/20 c9 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Again, why skip soo ch story ave fighting? It would have been so nice for it not to read like a bunch of post action reports with dialogue in between
7/20 c9 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
"What about the fight? Why? Why did you cut out at the interesting parts? Why?crying anime tears *
7/13 c13 Legion29
Good god i love this i wish there was more ffxiv fanfiction that was as good as this.
7/13 c11 Legion29
Hahahahaha Godbert showed up can't wait to see if there will more of him later on.
4/22 c13 12Star Lin
*clap hands together* Oh, god, I've been waiting for this to update. I'm eager for the next chapter. I wonder if you will be doing all of the expansions for FFXIV with Alex, Luna, and Noctis? Oh, will you also have Alex and Noctis do the Crystal Tower as well? I can't wait to see that interaction with a certain someone. *giggles*
3/21 c13 Kairitrion Cerulean
Y'sale falling off a tree when Noctis offhandedly mentioned Shiva was hilarious.
It just occured to me afterwards that if Noctis ever fights the Eden primals with the WOL , their perspectives might clash and make a different primal too lol.
3/21 c13 5The Megaevolved Pony
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Such good world building! I'm thoroughly in love with this story again, especially since I've picked up Final Fantasy 14 for myself. Looking forward to the slaying of Garuda!
10/16/2019 c12 DragonLark
This is Really Good mate! I oray you have a Wonderful Wonderful Day!
9/2/2019 c12 Greyjedi449t
Great to see an update on this. Can't wait for what will happen in the next chapter.
5/22/2019 c11 The Megaevolved Pony
Nice work! I'm highly anticipating the next chapter; work at your own pace and this story will come to a fruitious conclusion that you will be happy with!
4/22/2019 c4 NightmareKnight1
Even though I've gone through the plot of 14 a few times, and have a severely overplayed character, reading this story really makes me want to go back and enjoy the story of FFXIV another time. The game's damn good, and I'm really looking forward to the ShB launch in a couple months.

It's sad to see that this story hasn't been updated in a bit over half a year, but so far I'm really enjoying what you've written so far. Keep up the good work, and here's hoping you find the time to write more.
2/21/2019 c11 Lovnag
This is pretty good.
1/10/2019 c11 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

This seems to be the only Miqo'te Noctis story on this entire site, and it's a really good story at that.
9/12/2018 c11 Greyjedi449t
Oh come on. Is there no one who is a match for the white armoured garlean woman?
Anywho... love the chapter and the titan boss fight.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/26/2018 c10 A bit miffed
The story is great, even when I'm never playing both game. My only concern is in the last chapter, in all previous chapter you superbly manage to convey a Story so far, not a Game. Alex presence also reinforcing the idea that while our main character, Noctis, is busy, the world didn't wait for Noctis, as Alex also handling the world problem. But this last chapter feels jarring that you let some nonsense "test" delay saving a town. Admittedly I prefer your style in previous 9 chapter, in which that it told to the reader in perspective of Story, not a Game.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »