for Then I'll Follow You (Into the Dark)

1/24 c1 17Mellia Bee
I really, REALLY didn’t like their ending in Rogue One. But you’ve mollified my feelings a little with this, and your writing is really very beautiful. You’ve given them peace. Thank you.
11/29/2020 c1 12Princess of Words
Wow! This piece is wonderful. I really like the contrast between how Cassian thought he would die and how he did. You really captured the sadness and hope of the end of Rogue One.
7/24/2020 c1 8BrokenMentality
damn that was emotional aghhh, the last sentence fucking kills me
5/7/2017 c1 297Punzie the Platypus
NOPE NOPE TOO SAD NOPE NOPE TOO SAD.

... nicely written, mate.
2/17/2017 c1 33xbecbebex
Noooooooooo so pretty and so sad
1/30/2017 c1 388fiesa
This whole story is beautiful, but the last line is the heart of it, in my opinion.

I love that you didn't change anything for this one, that it stands at the end of the movie as an ending, and a beginning of sorts even though it's not a beginning for Jyn, Cassian, Bodhi and all the other Rogues. I love that you wrote it from Cassian's point of view and yet included all the other characters. The thoughts he has at his last moments are numerous, you mentioned all the important things from the movie and some more. The things about shadows, about darkness and light, about what one sees during one's last moments, about could-bes and would-have-beens, about wanting to know people better and spending your life with them. About meaning, and leaving behind something. And, in the end, he is content: both of them are. They might wish they'd have had more time together - but at this moment, it is fine. Acceptance, peace. They've been running all their lives, now they don't have to anymore.

Thank you for this.
1/29/2017 c1 LowJack
Beautiful
1/18/2017 c1 24Pipesper
Oh my, that was so...so beautiful. I have no words, I really, really loved it! So poetic, so sad. Congrats!
1/16/2017 c1 Guest
It took me a little more time to read this one as I had also other pics I wanted to read and stuff for university but I did it and I am glad! It was great! I live fix-it stories but this one helped me a little to get used to idea that they died. Because he was quite happy about the way he died, or at least grateful and he felt that they served their purpose. I guess for Cassian it was really important, he is just like that, the purpose, mission is the most important and they did it. You have the way with words definitely! Amazing story it nearly made me cry :)
1/14/2017 c1 7godsdaughter77
This was great! Thanks for sharing!
1/14/2017 c1 1Alexia the Rook
Such a good story! I love it so much!
1/11/2017 c1 2rezmutt
well that made me cry. so beautiful
1/11/2017 c1 91TheConjuringMind
Brilliant!
Excellent piece, very well-written.
1/11/2017 c1 3shewritesstories
this is beautiful!
1/11/2017 c1 6RideBoldlyRide
That has been one of my favorite songs on repeat since I saw the movie. And a beautiful way to apply it!
16 Page 1 2 Next »