for Fates Interwoven

12/11/2021 c18 Setsu.love.cain
Segunda vez que lo leo y me sigue encantando.️
10/23/2020 c18 Prom15eToLove
i love this story n the ending is just so very sweet. our power couple totally rules as grand archweaver. cant wait to read more works from you aikori-san
6/26/2019 c18 mustardtan
It's been a while since this was completed but I wanted to drop a line to say how much I loved this story. I come back to it every few months for a reread and it helps me get through the dry spells (lol). I love seeing Kuon and Kyoko work through their issues together. Thank you for writing this.
6/26/2018 c18 Muchachomomo
I read your other fanfic and got curious on your other works ;) this was fantastic!
6/12/2018 c15 rumly111
I don't understand why haven't they just took away his amulet, or destroyed it
4/8/2018 c18 3Butterflygrin
thank you for a short and sweet read. It's light and awesome
3/21/2018 c17 Guest
Oh my gosh! They're so freaking cute!
3/21/2018 c16 Guest
Oh my! She got so brave! I'm proud and very happy so far :D
9/23/2017 c18 thinkinfire
OH MY GOD I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!

I'm so glad you didnt write Kyoko to be unbearably obtuse about her feelings for Ren. The pace of the story was great! I only wished you incorporated Julie into the story but I'm not complaining!

Looking forward to your future stories!
8/21/2017 c18 AnimexFreakz 0.o
I love it so much! Thank you for writing! It's so beautiful! Their characters are so goooodddd, I love the dialouge, I love everything!
-kitty
8/3/2017 c2 Innieminnie
Eeeiiii, oh no! It's Sho! Hehe, sho and oh no...hehe
7/1/2017 c18 52Neheigh Fluffydoodle
A lovely well written story, I loved how you incorporated skip beat in such a unique way and cannot wait till you are able to write more Neh x
6/22/2017 c18 5artloife
Dude, I just read all of this in one sitting and it was a thoroughly entertaining ride all the way through. Two points still stick out to me that I think I'll remember for a while. Number one - The best revenge is living well. Courtesy of Kanae. That was well, well done. Number two- loving the gift and the giver. That was some clever wordplay.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
6/20/2017 c18 guessitguest
Its really nice
6/20/2017 c10 guessitguest
Many faces mean: Natsu, Mio, Setsu, the angle from Sho's PV. Thats all right?
225 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »