for World of Ninjutsu

12/14/2019 c1 Borello
this sound interesting.
1/14/2019 c1 bloodline 69
update let's see where this story goes
10/3/2017 c1 Richard1081
Are you going to update soon
6/9/2017 c1 Frosten
This story has started great. Nice prologue. Can't wait for the next update.
3/25/2017 c1 1Clouffie1986
Seems really interesting so far. I hope to see more in the future.
2/20/2017 c1 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
2/4/2017 c1 Guest
update! please
1/26/2017 c1 19draco122
Very nice job.
Draco122
1/13/2017 c1 1insanemaelstorm
Nice. So Naruto did during the chunin exams. Wonder what made him give up. Also is the computer AI rebelling?. Also liked how I could see that canon Naruto would have selected the same choices he did in your story. Can't wait to read more
1/12/2017 c1 King Inna Norf
I was rather indifferent for this the whole way through until I got to the part about randomized world. I'm sold. You have an insane opportunity to make things really interesting and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Keep it up.
1/12/2017 c1 Stormbringers Fury
Very interesting start to this story. Having a program instruct Naruto is new to me and I like it. It will be interesting to see where this goes.
1/12/2017 c1 kage88
love it want more
1/12/2017 c1 LordXeenTheGreat
Great beginning!
1/12/2017 c1 Demonicpain10
Didn't you make a story simmiliar to this before? Otherwise good prolouge, there is little more than I can say and not repeat myself.

Now, suggestions: The Jinchuuriki should actually be powerfull as opposed to being so easily beaten as in the manga. (I mean seriously two Jinchuuriki loose against Kakuzu and Hidan but 3 Chuunin with a Jounin and Naruto (Who at this point isn't all that strong) defeat them relativeley easily!?)

Naruto and Killer Bee (Kirabi) basically had plot armor against the Akatsuki.
Basically, I'm asking you to make them reasonably powerful and important.

The Village: How about a relatively unexplored Village like Yukigakure, there would be quite a bit of story potential.
Or a new, Actually hidden Village, like for example, buried inside a Vulcano, basically being like, Fire and Brimstone. A Village used to toughening it out with the elements theyre surrounded with or something else entirely.

I may also suggest the appearance of more 'supernatural' creatures like spiritual beasts and Demons. The Demons shouldn't necessarily be the cliché evil but more like, they have a goal of thier own and are willing to do anything they must to achieve that goal, but they can befriend or ally themselves with Humans.
Maybe even have the Bijuu as Demon Lords, so the Demons would often aid the Jinchuuriki and teach them, maybe even Demonic jutsu or 'magic'.
The Demons could simmiliarily to Warhammer 40k at first push thier consciousnes along with thier power to the Human realm and form bodys of chakra there (helping humans with the belief that Demons ar just Chakra creatures and later 'transferring thier real bodies to the Human realm increasing thier power exponentially. You could also give the Bijuu thier mythological powers like, for example, the Nibi's power to control Darkness and raise the dead as undead servants.
Summary of Demons (should they appear):Prideful,Intelligent,Powerful,good mentors,somewhat arrogant.

I may hove gon on about Demons a bit too long, but there is very much potential and they rally lend themselves to the Naruto 'verse.

And at last I beg you not to make Characters powerful or learn Jutsu out of nowhere or make those incredibly powerful that have no right to be so strong 'cough Madara Cough' (I mean seriously? Manhandling all the Bijuu together because of a pair of eyes?).

Ofcourse these are just suggestions so you can use them or disregard them however you like.
1/12/2017 c1 SPark681
Well this outta be interesting wonder how this'll play out and what changes Naruto will experience anyways keep up the great work!
20 Page 1 2 Next »