for The Spanish Ladies

10/17/2019 c1 11Thomas Drovin
I'm watching JAWS when I got an idea to have a look for some fanfics and I found this story.

I think this is a real nice short you thought up for Quint, he obviously was still around in a spiritual form on the Island to warn people on avoiding the same fate he and his dead shipmates of the 'USS Indianapolis' suffered at the jaws of sharks. That's pretty good with Halloween coming up, perhaps you should do a few more shorts like this in the future.
I can see Quint sing with someone else or perhaps with Brody one last time "Show me the way to go home."

Anyway thanks for sharing and see you...OUT THERE!
9/2/2019 c1 12Godzilla183
Caroline you saw and talked to a ghost
4/18/2019 c1 249NotMarge
*mouth hangs open, me stares at screen*

*finally, grins*

Wicked.
10/5/2018 c1 14TaladarkieJJ
Interesting little fic. I like the idea of Quint's ghost/spirit wandering around Amity. His sudden appearance saved Caroline from the bull shark, so it seems. Poor Brody's still struggling with his tragic death. Maybe it would be nice if he could have a little chat with the old shark hunter too. I enjoyed this alot. Good job.
12/14/2017 c1 3Scholarly-Cimmerian
This is a well-written piece. Poor Quint.
Farewell and adieu, you salty old sea dog...
3/25/2017 c1 111detectivejigsaw
Quint is a lot more polite as a ghost than he is as a living person. Maybe he's reassessed his priorities or something.
Still, this is an interesting read.
2/6/2017 c1 4TheProfessorAndMaryAnn
This was a great one-shot! I'd love to see what you could do with it as a whole book on here0
1/13/2017 c1 Anonymous Rex
Wow. Very effective writing. I really like this!