for Letters to Fanfiction Authors

6/30/2019 c1 SleepingBeautyRocks
Oh man! Those were funny! Please do a second chapter involving Dan with Danielle/Dani. I really wanna 'see' that.
2/14/2018 c1 15silente64
This was very well done, and the characters were on point.
-silente
11/9/2017 c1 4Sonozaki Mion
Wow, this is the ultimate twist in the DP fandom! Never have I seen such a great impersonation of the most used characters in Danny Phantom. What I would like to see is someone who talks positively about their fanfictions. Honestly, I do understand that there are a lot of disturbing things, but I care more about the writing style and plot that the actual content (okay. If it's too disturbing, I don't read it). I would like to see some more positive letters about the fanfictions (because some of them are genius!)
8/29/2017 c1 1ShadowsOverHeaven
Tucker was my favorite just thinking of you writing it and thinking up that. xD Danny was very funny too, poor guy. Stuck in an endless loop of being forced into weirder pairings. I think most fanfiction writers don't care what the characters themselves think and just put them in whatever situation they want. Poor Danny who lost his innocence. ._.
6/18/2017 c1 1miss mysteri
dear dan.. (insane laugh but the coughing) apologised but. i am atill new writer... so you as a child seems cute to me... and i haven't rewrite you as the supervillain.. hehe... not sorry at all. but if you go to my wattpad. then you will know how improving i am. dear danny... sorry little hikari. but... now i change you. and i change your gender... to female. i ship you with sam. but others. don't blame me. i still new here. go to my wattpad and you will find some of my stories having you as a girl and sam as a male. there are SO MANY stories that kept coming up and i am lazy to write it. to tucker little lovely geely nerd boy.. hey. i ship you with val and one my ocs. and some of the girls like jasmine (sorry danny!).
4/21/2017 c1 17ani.writes
To all of you,
I did not do any of those things and Tuck your harem will be arriving soon or later. Let me see when I am free and Danny I also lost my innocence Dan and Dash, Remove me now from your revenge list cause I am just a kid who lost her innocence.
Yours sincerely,
Just an innocent person who is perturbed like Danny.
2/4/2017 c1 lazula1
this was interesting but technically dash could be gay, I mean usually guys try to prove they are better than other guys even if they do admire them aside from that you are right the A-list would not approve of being gay but that is why he would hide it.
1/14/2017 c1 3Killua Lawliet
Dear Danny, I think I'm gonna go write a short Mpreg story 'bout you right now. With Love, The Musical Magical Girl Luna
1/12/2017 c1 Guest
Lolololol poor Danny, he lost his innocence :'v
1/12/2017 c1 maxor
would have been cool to see danny and or vlad react to the whole daddydanny thing where dani is considered dannys daughter.
1/13/2017 c1 6Marisandini
Best. Letter. Ever. with spot on characterization and that I agree every line whole heartedly. I especially love Tucker's and poor mentally scared Danny. I'm more confused why those type of story are a lot more popular. Anyway, thank you for posting this, this calms my soul.
1/13/2017 c1 5kittylover05
To all of you.
Dan i am sorry for making you hug DP, i'm just Bipolar and weird.
Danny, if it makes you feel better i only ship you with Sam and Valerie.
Tuck, i'll try to write a one-shot with you getting a girlfriend.
Vlad, you are a fruitloop.
Dash, you can remove me from your revenge list.
Sincerely,
A weird Bipolar writer.
P.S. Dan, when you get out, please don't kill me.
1/12/2017 c1 27lupsss1412
omg! Dash knows french!
1/12/2017 c1 134Invader Johnny
Well, Danny's letters were by far the funniest because indeed he made his point loud and clear.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
1/12/2017 c1 27Neeko96
You have mastered Danny's personality my friend. I just could keep myself from laughing at every line.-

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service