for A Peace Offering

12/21/2019 c2 LMC
This was a good one. I can relate to opposites attracting. Same with me and my spouse.
5/30/2017 c5 3andreamama
Awww! I love Caleb and Ruth! This chapter was so sweet 3
Don't know if you know this but there's a song on the Seven Brides film soundtrack called "Queen of The May", it didn't end up being used in the film. This chapter reminded me of it, you can find it on YouTube!
3/17/2017 c4 2CaramelloBear
Very romantic! its hard to choose, but I think this one was my favorite :) Loved the steamy scene!
3/13/2017 c4 3andreamama
Oh my! Things got a bit steamy in the hunting cabin there! I'm blushing a wee bit over here!
Great chapter, I loved it. Thanks for the shoutout, you're too kind!
2/15/2017 c3 Poppy Pontipee
Ahhhh! So good! I loved your last story and I love this story. You're just such a good writer! And I love how you've written a Martha, Liza chapter because they are not much in the movie, it's nice to see them getting such strong, lovable personalities- even if they are a bit stubborn!️️
2/14/2017 c3 2CaramelloBear
That was intense! I really enjoyed this one :)
2/13/2017 c3 Guest
Really love this story, please keep it going!
2/11/2017 c3 3andreamama
Awesome chapter! I have been waiting for someone to go crazy and run away! Well done. You captured Martha and Daniel so well!
I'd love to hear Liza and Ephraim's side of this adventure or maybe something with Ruth and Caleb.
1/30/2017 c2 andreamama
Just lovely! I'm so glad they worked it out! I liked how Frank wasn't sorry at all to start with- so in character! Nice job!

I'd love to hear how Martha and Dan sorted themselves out!
1/30/2017 c2 2CaramelloBear
Frank and Sarah, yay! I really like the parallels you drew between Frank and the stallion.
1/20/2017 c1 3andreamama
Oh, Ben! You're such a honey! I really loved this, a great idea! I'm kinda glad the boys aren't letting themselves get away with their behaviour!
1/13/2017 c1 Guest
Love this and all your other stories! Would love to here about Frank and Sarah next. Their my favourites!
1/12/2017 c1 2CaramelloBear
Yay! that was lovely. I really liked the dialogue between them. My vote is for Frank and Sarah next, but I'd love to read any of the couples.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service