for Her Brother's Keeper

4/2/2017 c2 47Douglas Neman
Well done. I laughed when they kissed and found themselves in the air.
2/13/2017 c2 16Acidwing
This is so great! I love Lena and I love this ship!
1/16/2017 c2 Snowgron
Amazing amazing story! Was so deep and literally perfect I loved it so much! Also loved the line about Alex's panicky laugh in reaction to kara/supergirl, found that very funny! :)
1/15/2017 c2 19Tear of Light
Wow. This was amazing. Truly. I've never read anything like it. Words don't do this piece justice. Magnificient.
1/15/2017 c2 64Nardragon
The style for the article was interesting, if not a bit too intimate for a professionally written piece, even a piece that Kara's purposefully writing to present Lena in the best light. Still, this is a nice sorry.
1/15/2017 c2 Guest
Your writing is absolutely amazing! You're very talented and I loved every word of this!
1/15/2017 c2 28MerciaLachesis
aaaaaand now i love this even more how is that possible
1/14/2017 c1 Guest
Lovely job, Kara. How did you get it past Snapper's blue pencil?
1/14/2017 c1 MerciaLachesis
omy gosh i actually swear, everytime you write something it comes out as magic. like how do you do that? the first fic i read from you was "sad and merry madness" and i'm still not ever that series and this fic is so amazing too. you are genius! anyways. this is amazing and keep writing and doing whatever you're doing cos it's working and i'm entranced. love this. it's good to see you're still writing :) 3