for Can't Forgive Yourself When You're Dead

5/19/2017 c2 11socialgirl378
Who are these voices in Mabel's head? Man, I feel bad for Ford and Dipper, they lost their twins in one day through different variations.
1/29/2017 c2 16ImpossibleJedi4

Wow. This. Was. Amazing.
1/14/2017 c1 Guest
This is depressingly awesome
1/13/2017 c1 33ToothPasteCanyon
That was great. I love how you wrote this, and I especially liked your description of Mabel's death. It was really horrifying and morbid, while also not dragging on too long. Stan's demeanour in his mindscape was also very in character; I'd totally expect him to act that way if he just watched his beloved niece die in such a gruesome manner.

Just one little nitpick, I don't like how you put 'Note: I literally have no idea what the regular message says, so have this.' in the middle of such an intense scene. Author's notes in the actual text are really distracting; it brought me right out of the moment, much more than a misquote of Bill's original message ever would have.

Anyway, that was a great piece of writing I thoroughly enjoyed. Nice work!
1/13/2017 c1 2Draco Mercer
...why :(
1/13/2017 c1 16Straightjacketed
An interesting start to a very dark story; the description of Mabel's death was particularly gruesome, and really draws upon Bill's true potential for a) reality warping and b) utter sadism. It'll be curious to see what'll happen from here: maybe the possibility of Stan's memory returning might help Ford and Dipper recover from the Heroic BSOD, but right now, they're officially broken. Plus, I imagine both of them are probably going to blame themselves for this in - ironically - much the same way that Mabel blamed herself for Weirdmageddon: Dipper's going to hate himself for not telling her about the rift, for rashly accepting an apprenticeship from Ford, maybe even for talking her into leaving the Bubble (he might come to believe she'd have been safe there, who knows); and Ford's going to be consumed with self-loathing over the fact that his ill-advised bargain with Bill has claimed another innocent victim, and he'll blame himself for the apprenticeship thing as well, probably. And what are the parents going to think when the time comes for Dipper to take what might just be the loneliest bus ride home? Will he tell them the truth, or is he going to be forced to resort to a cover story?
It's going to be very interesting to see where you go with this story, and I look forward to the next chapter. A good start!
PS: I particularly like the font you gave Bill's dialogue; speaking as someone with more than a passing interest in using text formatting and fonts to distinguish particularly eldritch characters, I must ask - what exactly is the font you're using and why does it seem so familiar?