FanFiction.Net
for The Empty Space Between The Stars

2/12/2017 c6 388fiesa
Your story is good.

I like what you do with the title - the official and the inofficial one - in every chapter. And the way you've taken the original story's characters and some of their backgrounds and have given a tiny (sometimes, not so tiny) twist to it to change some of it but still keep most things intact. And despite the fact that we all know the original story, there still are shifts and surprises in yours. An AU well-done.

Your writing style is very good, too, and I especially like your humor. As well as the side remarks in parentheses which sometimes add to the character's thoughts, sometimes to the overall atmosphere. There is a certain dry irony between the lines that I enjoy a lot. Also, it suits the characters. And there also is a sometimes almost poetic touch to it - like in the line about Tomorrows on Eadu, in this chapter - which makes the story even more beautiful.

Who you've done full justice to, as far as I am concerned. Bodhi is loyal, braver than he thinks, and incredibly kind. Cassian is - a spy. Good and bad things included. Kay-Tu - I have to say, he's almost my favorite person, and that despite him not being a person at all. What I remember best is the beginning of ch. 6, which is almost exclusively from his point of view and shows so much of his - well, thoughts, for a lack of a better word. I really like the part in which he is making so many backups because he doesn't want to kill Cassian should he once "forget".

I am glad there are more chapters to read for me! Thank you for putting all the work into this story, and for sharing it here.
2/8/2017 c9 7TortoisetheStoryteller
What was Jyn's job? Is that information going to be what she gives the Alliance?
2/3/2017 c8 TortoisetheStoryteller
I'm really enjoying this AU.
1/22/2017 c5 8thechosenbibliophile
Can't wait for more!
1/20/2017 c4 Lady Syndra
Looking forward to the next chapter!
1/20/2017 c4 thechosenbibliophile
This was great! Loved it
1/17/2017 c2 Guest
3 3 3
1/17/2017 c3 18Ponygirl7
Absolutely lovely! Keep writing! :)
1/17/2017 c3 8thechosenbibliophile
I love this fic! I ! Hoping to see a nicer reunion between Galen and jyn instead of the one in the movie xo I can't wait for more!
1/17/2017 c3 Guest
Great update! You've done a nice job with the relationships portrayed so far
1/17/2017 c2 Guest
Love the tweaks you e made to the original storyline. Can't wait for more!
1/17/2017 c3 13texaspeach
This is an interesting twist on the story. It's obvious you have a good grasp on the mechanics of writing. Add in your writing style, which is very good, and you can consider me hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/16/2017 c2 InnocentBrie
You have my attention and I'm anxiously awaiting the next part, keep up the great writing
1/14/2017 c2 tropicalsashimori
You did a great job! Love the story and can't wait for it to continue.
29 « Prev Page 1 2