for Suitable

11/5/2018 c1 3Kimberly Green
One of my favorite sherlolly stories - so good - you are now my muse !
10/23/2017 c1 deemura
ugh, John.. His fixation with ia and sh annoyed me. it's like he has difficulty to separate Sherlock Holmes as a detective and Sherlock as a human being.
It's not a competition of whom could win Sherlock's heart. Sometimes client gets very interesting, the line'd blurred, and sometimes things that happened in the past held no much meaning but a fond memories, just because SH doesn't talk about his 'love' life, doesn't mean it wasn't there.
As usual, I love your story.
PS: I'm sure in every universe, in every life that has Molly in it, SH would pick her, everytime.
5/12/2017 c1 61AngelQueen
Ah, John Watson. As ever, you see but do not observe.

Beautiful fic! Thanks for sharing!
4/17/2017 c1 Guest
Poor John, still fixated on Irene Adler.
4/14/2017 c1 Guest
amazing! it's true Molly is the last person J Jon would think of and he projected onto Sherlock Sherlock knows Molly's worth!
2/24/2017 c1 29JolieBlack
Argh, John and his annoying Adlock-shipping attitude. Why doesn't he just see that all she did was open Sherlock's eyes to THAT aspect of human interaction, taught him how to make Molly happy, and then parted from him as a friend, no more.
I *was* going to say that John's really a bit slow that he doesn't get who's in the bedroom - and then I noticed the posting date of the story. So now I'm definitely not going to say John is slow - I'm just going to congratulate you on your prophetic foresight.
You are and remain one of my favourite Sherlolly authors ever. :)
2/14/2017 c1 193seconds
"The last person you'd think of."
This is perfect. Seriously perfect. :)
1/22/2017 c1 caramelminx
Definitely last person John would think of. Yea! For a minute I was thinking is this not Sherlolly ?
1/20/2017 c1 15SuilsSaifir
This This THIS times a million! Can you please take over from Moftiss? I loved every part of it. I loved how he makes her tea and is caring about it and that she wears his second best dressing gown!
1/14/2017 c1 4Vega's Ring
Whew! I'm so glad you got this our before the final episode. I was so looking forward to your next piece! I love how typically "Watson" is here. He sees but he doesn't observe.
1/14/2017 c1 Guest
God John u r so adorable. Can't wait to read more from you.
1/14/2017 c1 Guest
God this was amazing. I really loved it.
1/14/2017 c1 59likingthistoomuch
Thats it. Thats the version that I'm gonna fix in my mind. Thats what happened. It was so in character and in line... no way there's an alternate way for that story is it?
1/14/2017 c1 18Mistykins06
John you thick potato. If you like Irene so much maybe you should go look her up? Since you seem a bit fixated on her sir.

Another wonderful insight. Life Sherlock kissing but not telling.
1/14/2017 c1 rooneykmara
Seriously John, your observational skills are severely lacking haha...This is so perfect!
25 Page 1 2 Next »