for SvtFoE: A Cipher's Interference

3/11/2018 c1 DemonKing14102000
I like this story and how your going about it i would love to see more of it if you get time for it
6/22/2017 c1 7RedHood001
There is a Brad in the chapter during Damien's rook review. "Brad's bed." It should be "Damien's bed," since you said it yourself that Brad was what he was going to be named but you changed your mind.
2/2/2017 c1 9Wrath of The Sun Deity
... Dude its good, but I think this wold be much better as just as a gravity falls story. Just my opinion. Also, John Stewart loved Gravity Falls! He even had a guest role as the judge in one of the final episodes!

Bill is one of my favorite characters, so I'm hoping to see Bill. I like your idea of Damien, so I hope you get more reviews. But once again, I'm not a big fan of Star Vs the Forces of evil(Well the Lizard guy was kind of cool).
1/15/2017 c1 nightmaster000
Great story surprised it isn't in the crossover section though.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Are you planning on pairing Dipper and Mabel with anyone?
1/15/2017 c1 32Anime PJ
Well, as someone who hasn't watched the entirety of either show, I find this rather interesting. It might just be my slightly unhealthy love for demons in fiction shining through, but I'm rather liking Damien in this. (Though you did call him Brad at one point near the end.) There isn't really much to comment on here, so I don't know what else to say. Oh, I found the Rubik's Cube thing really funny for some reason.

It was no problem, my friend, I was happy to be of help!

I look forward to seeing more of this! (And your stories in general now that you've gotten over your writer's block!)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service