for A Missing Bat

3/11/2019 c2 Guest
Yep, fit perfectly with how I thought they'd react. You set them up well in the main story. Dick might feel slightly better with his siblings piled around him, though Jason's absence would hurt all the more because he'll have to remember that it isn't simply a matter of Jason refusing to be used as a teddy-bear to be snotted on.
Now for Bruce and Barbara? I forsee someone getting a hold of those weird guns, which I would not be shocked to find out are very similar to the ones from the first Captain America movie. Need to study them to figure out how they work, what they do... Beat the shit out of the goons who used them to see what they know... ;)
I'm quite curious what any of the DCU makes of them and how they work...
3/11/2019 c1 Guest
I'm honestly surprised no one tried to trace Dick's path after he showed up such a wreck, to find out what happened. Then again, maybe that's what Tim and Bruce are doing, while Cass and Damian are keeping watch over the hysterical and distraught Dick. It's not like they don't wear comms or have plenty of paranoid Bat-ways to stalk each other within Gotham. XD

Oh Good, a Cuddle Pile. Just what Dick needs - he's by far the most tactile one.
8/20/2018 c1 Guest
Thoroughly enjoy. Please keep up the excellent work.
1/11/2018 c2 TB
Please update soon
11/23/2017 c2 Naru
Necesito más, necesito llorar más we :v
Esta bonito
Sigue así
Hasta la próxima
Bai
9/14/2017 c2 Guest
Please continue!
4/20/2017 c2 MippenIII
You're so good at this!

I almost cried when I read this

(it means you're really good at what you do, but that's pretty obvious, why am I still writing?)

P.s. you're really good at writing fanfics.
2/16/2017 c1 Akary-chan100
no puedo creerlo! me estas matando! esto no es justo, toda la batfamily sufriendo, me muero por saber como se desarrolla la historia a raiz de este fatal acontecimiento TTT_TTT}
mi encanta tu otra historia y estoy esperando la continuacion de ella
saludos
1/14/2017 c1 Great Saiyaman54
Does he wake up in a prison cell at sheld like robin did in the batman and avengers fanfic Little Bird's Vegeance?