for Lincoln's Beloved

10/30/2020 c4 InsertNameHere
Me when finding this: "Oh look, a decent length looking leni/lincoln story"
Me after this chapter: "Annnd it's harem trash not even 5 chapters it. What a waste"

Seriously, the heck is with harem writers and thinking somehow jelousy and cheating aren't things that exist? It's degrading to the characters as a whole when yopu make a story about love based on all factors seens from the description and then DOWNGRADE it into noting but meaningless sex.

Not to mention lincoln as a character would never cheat even if he was dating a sister, just not in character. So if luna came onto him he would of logically rejected the advance due to being with leni and leni may not be the smartest crayon in the box but even she's against cheating in canon. Doesn't help she shares a room with lori so cheating would be an even bigger no-no for her. Then again I only read 4 chapters hoping to god the luna subplot wasn't going the stereotypical harem route because despite the grammar and spelling errors the story has promise.. only you not only did, you hit all the cliches on the way down the tree. Shoot, your fitting the stereotypes so spot of I gurantee within the next 3 chapters from this one lori will get involved with lincoln somehow after a break-up with bobby for whatever reason. Afterwards it is likely luan due to sharing a room with luna and having the cameras and then lynn. Lucy and the younger one's obviosuly wouldn't be involved due to lincoln not going THAT far based on what kind of cliches you've hit so far.

All in all im only 4 chapters in so im dropping this train wreck in the making. No need to read a fic when ive seen literally hundreds with the same plot. Want an example of one fandom alone you could find your generic harem trash fics? Naruto. You have joined the loud house equivilent to the naruto harem fic collection on this site. Cngradulations. That's pretty impressive but not in a good way.
1/29/2020 c55 62katmar1994
I love how everyone but Lola falls for the fake ice cream truck sound twice, it was funny
1/12/2020 c54 katmar1994
I'm happy that Lynn Sr. will get to open his own restaurant
1/12/2020 c53 katmar1994
I love all the crazy antics that happen to the Louds!
4/29/2019 c52 katmar1994
I'm glad that the Loud's still had fun
3/13/2019 c51 Mister Spider
My god it's like this fic is trying to set the world record on how many times it can jump the shark and become unreadable.
2/4/2019 c51 New Guest
Will there be another chapter?
12/26/2018 c28 Guest
Do chapter 52 will be awesome
11/14/2018 c5 NeroSyrix
sorry but i'm only on chapter 5 and there is still nothing extra ordinary or something that makes this story special this is like a child romance story with no depth so sorry but not my type of story
11/14/2018 c4 NeroSyrix
sorry but i just started reading your story but i have a question why does an eleven year old boy know more about sex than an 15 year old rocker?
11/10/2018 c48 Guest
Lynn and Lucy should join the harem then lola and Lana but Lincoln is he hiestent to be their boyfriend and give him time if not then he can be their father.
10/22/2018 c49 katmar1994
Still love the song Luna sings for this episode!
10/22/2018 c49 Jakcooperzx
I just love that Luna, Leni and even Lori are involve with the whole story. Great story my dude, truly a great story. Do keep up the best work
10/3/2018 c48 Guest
Do next chapter 49
It awesome amazing
10/2/2018 c47 8The Keeper of Worlds
Interesting progression and addition of Carol
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »