FanFiction.Net
for Guardian of the Dead (Old)

5/16/2018 c11 InuLamar
Epic chapter keep it up!
5/16/2018 c11 1Machcia
Can't wait for the juicy reveal oh boi.
5/16/2018 c11 DarkPirateKing69
While i don't agree that seeing him go 'berserk' would be cool... Maybe more like 'controlled rage'. Oh well, nice to see this updated in any case. Keep up the good work and thx for the effort!
5/16/2018 c11 cain221
Keep it up can't wait to read the next one.
5/16/2018 c9 Saisri
In chapter 9, you wrote "Kurosaki isnt a uncommon name, it is rare, yes but not completely uncommon", I am pretty sure rare comes after uncommon so it should be like this " Kurosaki isnt a rare name, it was uncommon yes, but completely rare" I feel that makes much more sense.
5/16/2018 c11 1IceBishop
woohoo, loved your story. was a bit sad when you updated ch 10 and it was an a/n. was worth the wait. wish it was longer as always. tell that entitled twat whos boss. i love your work but at the end of the day im also not paying your bills. that being said, ill totally buy you a few drinks if youre ever i the Houston area.
5/16/2018 c1 1Tsog the eht gosT
Sorry to hear that happened, man. Whoever it was was completely out of order there.
I really enjpyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing Ichigo reveal himself to the ORC and the next chapter!
5/16/2018 c11 2arya304
I am so glad that I found this fic. I absolutely love your portrayal of Ichigo and sincerely look forward to your next update! also, can't wait to see the ass-kicking coming up!
5/16/2018 c11 Matemeo3
You said it, anyone demanding such a thing needs a reality check. This is a free service, and that does not fall under helpful advice or criticism. Real life and health comes first 10/10 times. That said, thank you for this upload. This story is definitely a personal favorite of mine to read among this site, and I can't wait to see what you have planned next. I was a bit disappointed that Ichigo's power got revealed so quickly and in such a way. It felt like a bit of cold water was splashed on what could have been a reveal that made people shake with anticipation, but I expect you have your own methods to deliver that feeling. Good health to you, and thanks again for the chapter.
5/16/2018 c11 TheMoonsInstinct
Gonna throw out a wild guess about the God who saved Ichigo was Izanagi.
5/15/2018 c11 GunBlade2022
Hi there

For that person who demanded that you post a new chapter, ignore and block that person, you have better things to worry about than that.

Anyway, nice chapter, nice to see the Ichigo trying to get stronger still, because now the DXD world is completely of another scale then the Bleach one.

Keep up the good work!
5/15/2018 c11 nova-98
Always good to see another chapter. I look forward for more.
5/15/2018 c11 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
5/15/2018 c11 Robotdocter
GREAT chapter, cant wait for more, especially freed getting pummeled
5/15/2018 c11 The Last Kenpachi
Looks like Freed is going to recieve a new asshole, that’s what, 3? The normal one, the one on his face and now one on his throat?
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »