FanFiction.Net
for Guardian of the Dead (Old)

5/6/2018 c10 1TheBubbaHotep
Isn't this supposed to be chapter 11?
5/2/2018 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
5/1/2018 c11 TheLaughingStalk
It may not mean much coming from a stranger, but I hope for your best of health.

Take a senzu.
4/30/2018 c11 naruto
I hope that you find out what is wrong with you and you get it fixed soon plus I hope you get better.
4/30/2018 c11 Guest
Get well soon. Updating the fanfic can wait, health comes first.
4/30/2018 c3 Leblanc23
So wait Ichogi failed the test!? that's fantastic! I mean it only makes since that Ichigo wouldn't have Anything in common with such a mindless destoyer like Ryujin! Congrats on not forcing power ups on your MC!
4/30/2018 c2 Leblanc23
Yo I dont know if you have already chosen a partner for ichigo, bot if you haven't then may i suggest Soi fon? mostly because They are bolth very prickly people, I would get a good gigle out of watching them interact.
4/30/2018 c11 9Emrys Akayuki
Oh thank god you're not ending the story. And I get the illness thing, I'm actually going though health stuff too (almost died last year) I hope you get better soon, although I know sometimes that can be an issue and I wish you luck in the future. Cant wait for the next chapter.
4/30/2018 c11 1BloodWolf752
Sad to hear that you're having health problems, hope you get well soon.
4/30/2018 c11 1Tsog the eht gosT
Great AN, solid, well structured, really gets your message across. I rate it a 4.5/5, very good, but just missing the pat reon promotion all truly great writers shill for.
PS don't tell me what to do, and good luck with everything, man.
4/30/2018 c11 1DudeBroseph
Hey man don’t you worry about that. Focus on your own health and get better, if what you need is to leave this story hanging that’s fine, we will be here when you can get back, you got this dude.
4/29/2018 c11 gruntsbreeder
I jope you recover soon
4/29/2018 c11 808Joker808
Sounds rough. Take your time getting better man, real life comes first. Don't write chapters just because you feel like you have an obligation. Take care of yourself, we can all wait. Anyways, get better and good luck.
4/29/2018 c11 sanny17
T_T
4/29/2018 c11 Infinity Emperor
Hope you get better soon and take your time don't stress yourself it'll only ruin your health if you do.
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »