FanFiction.Net
for Guardian of the Dead (Old)

8/27/2018 c10 Tempest-Rage
hahhh, just word count
8/27/2018 c7 Tempest-Rage
and all of this, he still didnt go to DxD world
8/27/2018 c6 Tempest-Rage
nonsense blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fuk :I
8/27/2018 c3 Tempest-Rage
you are writing too much nonsense :I
8/6/2018 c11 stevesgaming87
Aight I'vehad 11 awesome build up chapters. I'm ready to see at least PART of creation reduced to ash.

Srsly tho this is good, please keep up the good work (hopefully quicker too :P)
7/29/2018 c1 The Holy Enigma
I love the build up to this chapter, I do wish it were updated weekly or monthly instead of wheneverly but it would ruin the final product of your works. Patience brings out the worst in people so take the time you need.
7/26/2018 c11 Arthanos
Awesome story, third time that I reread it. Hope you update soon.
7/19/2018 c11 Dragon2426
I love this story and think the pairing should be Ichigo and Rukia
7/14/2018 c1 Skohl-the-moon-eater
this is an interesting story to say the least. It is very good and should be continued if possible.
6/28/2018 c11 racerlogan77
I quite like the play of ichigo and Riyujin I reminds me of a grandson and grandfather. I do wish you would speed things up a bit cause it's a bit of a drag ever since he got into dxd universe. Other than that it's quite a good story.
6/24/2018 c11 Kestes
Some individuals have troubke acting in a civilised manner. Ignore them as best you can.

Unfortunately, I personally didnt get a notification for this chappy. But im glad i saw this when i did! Awesome chapter and I look foward to seeing more from you :)
6/11/2018 c11 Kragh
The story is really interesting so far. Take all the time yo need to write the next chapter p
Keep it up,
Kragh50
6/9/2018 c1 JumpingToaster
By this point I am just happy if a Bleach X DxD fic is updating really. Still into DxD even though I seemed to have lost steam with the canon series a while back. The new animation for the latest season didn't help.
6/5/2018 c11 9Loyal Kriegsmen
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME but the part with IchiRuki was shit BUT STILL AWESOME STORY
6/1/2018 c11 sacke110
Interesting chapter.

So he spilled the beans to Koneko, wonder how that will affect the plot.

The sun godess have someone captured, and she stole his powers? How powerful is she exactly?I have only watched a few episodes of the first season of DXD so I have no idea what’s going on.
Is she secretly evil? Or am I just being dumb here...

Also, since some people are disrespectful enough to try to demand chapters of you, let me be one who just says; thank you for taking your time writing this, update whenever you want.
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »