for Finishing the Hat

12/15/2020 c31 2Andante825
... not cool, Haruki. Not even a little bit cool. Looking forward to seeing Obito and Lee absolutely own the Force!
11/26/2020 c31 GreatT'Phon1of4
The Force and Lee are similar, yes. The Force is more of the God of The Universe than the God of Death. It's been mentioned that no one has seen Lee angry. It's probably for the best that Death, destroyer of words doesn't anger easily, but if anything will set Lee off...what the Force did tops the list.
11/25/2020 c31 whitedorumon
The Force destroyed an entire planet huh.. Guess Darth Trey/Kreia was right then.
11/22/2020 c31 Helios7406
Wow, Haruki has completely lost the plot. What is his end game here? Keep Lee brainwashed forever and hope she learns to love him and the twins? Would that even still be Lee?
11/22/2020 c31 6TotoroX92
Dogbah? Not Dagobah?
Also, fucking hell Haruki has no chill.
11/22/2020 c31 bravesleeper
Force is really a creepy bastard. I hope Lee comes to her senses again beat the shit out of him.
11/21/2020 c31 sasuke2490
Hairline blew up alderann lul
9/28/2020 c28 objectivepersona
I don't get it. Was Obito lost in the star wars universe for a week or for thirteen years?
8/18/2020 c30 Mernom
Is it just me, or is Lee's history a bit different from the source story here?
Namely that she didn't take the blame, and didn't have to deal with the English.
8/11/2020 c30 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Awe, poor Obito.
6/20/2020 c10 Krav
Well, dang.
Daaaaaaaang.
Out of everything, somehow I still didn't expect it
6/20/2020 c9 Krav
Wow, that was just excellent - great fight scene, and I'm weirdly amused and entranced at negotiation with Senator Death-Grandpa
6/18/2020 c29 15Luna Bass
Are we ever gonna see how Lee percieves the illusion from her perspective? I'm curious every time we see her...
6/8/2020 c29 Soraslove
Heh, lee got em.
5/31/2020 c28 Soraslove
Uh oh, Palpatine trying to figure lee out and stiring the pot inside the emotion ridden, negative thinking anakin, gg.
987 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »