for Of Wishes and Wills

4/8/2019 c3 Fremde Is Not Taken okay
Ahhh so good! Kyubey would be...a hell of an adition XD if ya wanna make shit even more complicated for yourself then feel free to add him~
10/24/2018 c3 Guest
This is so intense and amazing!
And the part when Shintaro found out about Mimi was just so emotional!
And all the parts with homura were as well!
I absolutely loved this!
4/1/2017 c3 1Rc1212
Nah, leave Kyubey out of the story.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this story!
3/15/2017 c3 Guest
If this story occurs after the end of PMMM, then Homura really shouldn't have her time powers (unless this occurs in Rebellion's universe, in which case Homura would basically be lucifer which makes power levels even wonkier). Even assuming she doesn't have access to guns, she still has her purple power bolts. She can also stop time, get in position, and stab the snake. In fact, I have no idea why the plan to save Haruka and Takane was so ridiculous. Homura could have just rushed to the hospital and killed the snake, I mean its really unlikely any of them have even the slightest idea the snake can possess people if its host dies. I also don't understand why Homura trusted Ayano, despite Homura refusing to tell even Madoka about her story until episode 10, when the strategic dispensation of information could have helped so much. I'm also curious why Homura was tired out by her power use, as characters have used their power right up to the point they became witches multiple times in-series.
On another note, kyubey is unlikely to be able to mess things up if this is after the PMMM anime, as he can't actually collect energy from grief anymore (unless Rebellion again, but I don't really know the details there) and a wish really could help Haruka a lot. Especially a wish benefiting from Homura's experience and from time. This is also assuming this occurs after the tv series, considering that would mean the prospective magical girl would not have to worry about witch transformations.
Honestly, I like the concept of the story. I think that a lot of things just don't make enough sense. Maybe the story would work better if Homura was revived as a human girl with a snake instead of a magical girl with a snake. Honestly, if a snake is capable of reviving Homura in the first place then I don't see why she can't revive Homura as a human. I also believe it would be interesting to see Homura trying to save the Mekakushi-Dan while trying to get used to not being a magical girl again and while being her secretive self. On top of that, trying to learn to both control and leverage an eye power. That also seems a lot closer in tone to what I understand of cannon Kagerou Project/Makakucity.
This being said, I hope this gets you thinking without discouraging you. This story doesn't feel super well thought-out, but it seems reasonably interesting, especially if you focus on character interactions more than plot.
3/12/2017 c3 36Kiri Kaitou Clover
Beautiful chapter! Also, will Shintaro gain his eyes here? (I mean I would not mind it since I do want him and Homura to discuss the ramifications of resetting time and being the only ones to remember). Kyubey please, if only for the damn rat to realise that he is not the only supernatural entity in the world and some humans will not take the cute face at face value (If Takane gets real guns I see her gunning that rat down herself).
3/12/2017 c3 CKanimeH
NO KYUBEY PLEASE
2/20/2017 c2 Kiri Kaitou Clover
Homura's ability is Emotion Projection? Hmm... Considering how she closed off her visible expression of emotions, this is a really suitable ability for her. (Like, really suitable)

Ayano and Takane lives and canon got derailed early too (so no xx-route Shintaro yay!)
1/16/2017 c1 Kiri Kaitou Clover
THIS! THIS CROSSOVER! I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN IN FOREVER! Azami has found a champion who has had similar experiences, and Homura may have found a way to break the chains of Madoka's fate. ITS PERFECT! (Also... I wonder if Kyubey will accidentally target Marry or Momo. Or maybe I'm reading a little too far ahead.)
1/15/2017 c1 CKanimeH