for A Walk Into Hell

5/11/2018 c1 10Gynee
Hello! Firstly, wao! I mean, this is fantastic. The way you described how Derek is suffering, the desperation in Pe's words, this last sentence... I really liked this, a lot. Thanks for writing about this ship, and btw, the lyrics really fits in with the story.
Have a nice day!
5/4/2018 c1 8LadyDiamond88
continueeee pleasee
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
wow! Emotional, strong and packs a punch. Great write!
1/28/2017 c1 snuggy29
I hope he tells Penelope, what happened to him.
1/26/2017 c1 108MomofPhoenix
Great angst! Well written!

On a side note...I adore Halestorm! I have since I first saw them on Stage when Lizzy was only 14 and singing at the Tourist Inn, opening up for Funny Money. They Dad played with them then. They rocked then and they rock now. Nice to see a nod to a band from my home town.
Lynda
1/24/2017 c1 crystalga
Hey girlie, i enjoyed this you have got skills but you know i love that song as well. Sry i havent reviewed in awhile but i do read just been reading other genresof fic(you know).as well as reading christine feehan. Dark series.
1/16/2017 c1 Tudee
Very deep. You never fail. Hope to read more of this story.
1/16/2017 c1 Belinda
Very nice
1/16/2017 c1 36ddgorgeous
Wow! So beautiful, gut-wrenching, emotions are sharp, dark and so powerful that each word spoken and unspoken between them leaps from the page and hits dead center like a thud! What an amazing piece of work, my friend!
1/16/2017 c1 12snoochie76
I am pretty sure that I will not be the only one to say this but PLEASEEEEEE continue thus story it is so good and angsty and dark pretty please?
1/16/2017 c1 2arses21
Wow, that was riveting, heartbreaking and amazing!
1/16/2017 c1 56Leigh59
Raw, honest and heartbreaking. But they have a chance to start anew.
1/16/2017 c1 5dellaslovinlife
Great one-shot! 3
1/16/2017 c1 178jenny crum
Awesome oneshot my friend, you did a great job
1/16/2017 c1 3rfluvr27
Since dipping my toe into the world of FanFiction you have quickly become my favorite author. You're so very talented and your passion for writing is clear in every piece you release. This one is no exception. You stepped out of your comfort zone by writing in a different tense but it's still flawless. I loved it and I can't wait for more stories from you.
16 Page 1 2 Next »