FanFiction.Net
for For You

5/31/2018 c1 Amy
Very well thought out and a great story. I’d love to read more of their story
5/28/2018 c1 NOTTOC
Oh my gosh
9/4/2017 c1 3Pirika Anna Usui Kyoyama 0116
Eeyyy
5/17/2017 c1 Doe
Absolutely amazingly written, very much alive and realistic :)
5/11/2017 c1 20Poodie
Ahahaha Ino deserved to be put in here today! XD
4/16/2017 c1 6Amasian
Damn girl, well done! Excuse me while I fan myself. Writing lemons have always befuddled me and you're doing it twice - in a second language! Just - how?! I notice this and hot first fic focused more on Neji at first... will you consider writing something where Tentens POV is primary? I'm just low key asking you to write more :) good job, friend!
2/18/2017 c1 Kitty 3
I really enjoyed reading this! I think NejiTen is one of the sexiest couple from Naruto's AU :) Looking forward to more stories! 3
2/10/2017 c1 Bel Yan
I think I was blushing reading this. XD I nearly stopped reading when Neji caught her... hmmmmm having an alone time. OMG It was soooo hot hot hooooot. Great job!
1/24/2017 c1 10Yahboobeh
Oh! That was great. I did notice a couple grammatical and tense issues, but I know English isn't your first language.

I loved how descriptive you got when they kissed. All the similes and megaphones! They were quite lovely and very well done! Keep writing!
1/23/2017 c1 6yara9292
Wow, I would never imagined such things from Tenten. Ino is really good in convincing others :D
But Nejis confusion was priceless!
Thanks for sharing your good work and by the way, your new Pictures are great as always. Please continue with your great work! I cant wait to see what youve planned next :)
1/17/2017 c1 mintysmiles
That twist in the end was totally funny. I definitely enjoyed your one shot on them :)
1/17/2017 c1 28fanofthisfiction
The last paragraph was a nice addition. It managed to explain why Tenten was so oblivious to Neji's presence. In some ways it makes me wonder if Neji would wonder the same thing at a later time.
1/17/2017 c1 16keroRiBBIT
"What? It's finished?" Is what I thought. Haha. Man, you left me hanging. I liked how you wrote Neji's frustration. It's quite relatable, in the non-pervy sense, since we're in the same age in this fic. Non-pervy, meaning Neji's frustrations in everyday life, with the family and whether or not hos feelings for Tenten were genuine love or infatuation. Right. Very relatable. Great job there. And OF COURSE I'm not basing that out of experience, pfffft.

On the other hand though, to be honest I kinda skipped the first part. It sounded a bit dragging? At least for me. It's only a matter of opinion though. I think that Neji's internal monologues can be summarized and conveyed in a few short paragraphs. The distance between point A (ie him being away from training) to point B (ie him finding Tenten) was too long for me, I guess.

Other than the lengthy first part, I think this fic was nice. ;)
1/16/2017 c1 3C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only
OH, clever girls! Hehehe...
1/16/2017 c1 5jazzberryjuice
Omg, of COURSE it was Ino's idea! Who else could it have been?
Anyway, I can't believe this is your second (?) English fic! That's so impressive.
16 Page 1 2 Next »